The Light of Expired 401

Welcome everyone! To the launch of Sacrifice Moon Online! Everyone went out to go buy this VMMO to play with their brand new Cabesalight! This brand new gear was released a weak before SMO came out for BETA! Most of the BETA testers enjoyed this game, but not all the BETA testers came back. Some went missing. Cabesalight went under investagation trying to find out what happened to the missing BETA testers. Some rumors have been spreading around the beta testers that they have been trapped in a game ,with their whole being transported to the game but not as a human, as a wolf. SMO is a VMMO where you play as a wolf with many abilities and you are able to customize your wolf to your needs. Of course, since all of us are human the wolf talks. Cabesalight transfers all the data you use while setup to make you wolf avatar in SMO. In SMO the goal is to reach the light portal which is after 500 dungeons, or shall I say, floors you have to defeat to make it to the portal. Of course unlike SAO, the very popular but deadly VMMO, you have the option to log out and it does not affect your body in reality. The Cabesalight gear is designed  for it to not be disturbed on the outside, but unlike NerveGear, it will not fry your brain when removes the Cabesalight gear off from the outside and not the player or user her or himself.

10.....

9......

8......

7.....

6.....

5.....

4.....

3....

2....

1.....

0....

INTERGRATE START!

OVER 10,000 PLAYERS HAVE LOGGED INTO SMO! LET THE JOURNEY TO THE PORTAL BEGIN!

—————————————————THE LIGHT OF EXPIRED 401-———————————————-