"I'll be back soon," I murmured against her lips. "I love you."

Stunned, she could only nod weakly at me as I ignored the anxiety raging inside me and headed for the door.

"MIN...."

WHAM

"....YOONGI...."

WHAM

"LET ME THE HELL OUT!!!"

WHAMWHAMWHAM

"YYYYYY/NNNNN!!! HELP MEEE!!"

Startled, the new guests turned their attention from Y/n back to me and then to the door shaking violently in its frame.

Oops.

"Eh..." the doctor started, obviously concerned.

I shrugged. "Some shit got stuck in the bathroom." Quietly, so only he could hear me, I whispered as I moved past him. "Don't tell her about the baby...she doesn't need to know."

His expression was unreadable as he met my gaze, but I ignored it and left for the others. Sooner or later we would need to talk; and knowing that Y/n was safe made everything else easier to deal with.

~*~

3 Hours later...
Hobi's Pov:
"What do you mean she doesn't want to see anyone?" Yoongi-hyung barked at the nurse, his pale skin flushed with anger.

She was preventing him from leaving. Again.

Ever since he'd returned and told Jungkookie-ah and Jin-hyung that Y/n-ssi was asking about them; he'd tried to go back; but each time the same nurse, Hye Jeong, kept telling him everyone needed to stay here.

At first it was because Y/n-ssi was still talking with her guests. Then it was because she was getting tests. Now, she didn't want to see anyone and someone wanted to see us.

Yoongi-hyung seethed, his control on his anger visibly slipping with each passing second. "What the hell is going on?!"

The nurse flinched, but didn't back down; and her silence made me nervous. Considering how happy Yoongi-hyung had been when he'd come back, something must have happened.

Y/n...what's going on?

"Did you suddenly become deaf, Min Yoongi-ssi?" A cool voice asked, drifting from behind the nurse.

Silence fell over the room as we all gaped at the man standing in the hallway.

L-LAY?! What-

"Ah, thank you, Lay-ssi."

My eyes snapped to the two older men walking accompanying him. They were dressed in rumpled suits and looked uncomfortable, bobbing their heads politely at everyone.