Chapter 30

(Y/n)'s POV
Before i could even explain the chaos we heard a large thud upstairs. It made me stood up. "What was that?" Emily asked, she looked worried. Violet came towards me and wgispered in my ear, "I think its best for her to leave madame."

I nod and gave my attention to Emily again. "I-i'm sorry Em, but i think you should go..." I announced. She lookes at me in pure shock "All of a sudden? (y/n), why are you pushing me away? You need to tell me what the hell is going on, and why you're being like this." Emily insisted.

As much as i want to tell her, i think its for the best for her to leave here soon. Her words stabbed my heart. But i know that pushing people away from my life is for the better. "I'm sorry Emily, but please...leave" i pleaded.

Violet took Emily's wrist and began to drag her away while Emily struggled. Violet was quite strong than i have though off. I took a step forward but stopped myself. I know its for the best for Emily to go, i don't know what would happen if she stayed here.

I turned my back to the two of them while i hear Emily's call. It broke me so bad. I looked up at Simon and spoke, "Let's go" Simon and i went upstairs as he opened the door to me and Leo's bedroom. "L-leo?" I called as i step inside the room with Simon by my side.

A gasp escaped my mouth when i saw Leo on the floor unconscious. I called out Leo's name as i began to panic. Simon knelt beside him and picked him up as i helped him. We finally succeeded in putting Leo to the bed. I turned to look at Simon, who was calm as ever.

It didn't somewhat bother him. "Is here alright?" I asked, "Would you like us to call a doctor?" Simon asked me. I was about to speak when Leo suddenly held my hand. I flinched from the sudden movement.

I looked at him to see him frowning. Its your fault. "A-are you alright?" I asked with full concern. "I was weak (y/n)...i didn't know what to do...i felt so weak" he answered, he seemed so soft. Is it my fault that he became like this?

"(y/n)...don't go...please" he pleaded. His words stabbed my heart, i don't know whether or not i still do love him. But it certainly made me somewhat guilty. Like its my own fault, and that i should be punished.

"I would never." I stated as if i meant it. But i don't know if i really do meant it. "Sir, you need to rest for the time being. I'll ring a doctor for yo--" Leo put his hand up for a sign of silence. "I don't need a doctor. I need (y/n)." Leo said clearly.

Simon marrowed his gaze upon him, there was a small silence when Simon nod "Very well." He stepped back and excused himself to leave the room. Only me and Leo being alone.

Leo caressed my cheek and made me trap, lock on his gaze. "Y-you should really rest." I said while i pulled away from him caressing my cheek.

"if you want, i can call Dean ove--", "Don't ever call that freak! Neve--" he cut himself off, he looked overly furious.

Moments ago, he looked so weak that i gave pity. The frown that was once there returned back, as if nothing had happened moments ago. "(y/n)...just please stay by my side...please don't go...please don't" he pleaded.

"Of course i...i won't" a small smile appeared on his face. But that smile wasn't a spft ome, it was like the devil's smile. If it ever existed. "I know that."

Simon's POV
I eavesdropped on their conversation as i peek inside a little. I wanted to make sure that (y/n) would he alright. I felt someone tap my should from behind. I loiked behind me and saw that it was just Violet. She gestured me to go downstairs to have a talk.

I did what she asked and went downstairs. "I talked to that girl Emily." Violet announced,
"And?" I asked for more answers.
"I sent her to the Ainsley's home." Violet answered with a proud smile on her face. "You what?!" I wasn't expecting this plan to be this way.
"What the hell V? We can't involve anyone else here!" I explained, but also made it a reminder.

"Why not?" She asked. My sister is very smart, but i sometimes think she is stupid too. "V, miss Emily can't get involve in this situation. It'll be hard for her to understand. And most of all, she would know about what we are." I answered her question. I was quite aggravated that she would do such a thing.

Now i don't know what would happen next. But surely, miss Abigail wouldn't tell Emily a thing about any of this.

Well, i hope so.