Chapter 1 ~ We're Rotten to the Core

(Madison Isle Outfit)

On the isle Madison and Mal were spray panting a drawing of their Mother as Mal turned with a wicked smile and sang,

"They say i'm trouble"

"They say i'm bad" Madison sang as the two sister jumped as Madison sang

"They say were evil, That makes us glad"

~~~~

A dirty, no good down to the bone, Your worst nightmare can't take me home"

"So, i got some mischief, in my blood  can you blame me i never got no love"

"They think i'm callous, a low life hood i feel so useless"

All : "MISUNDERSTOOD"

All girls :  Mirror, Mirror, on the wall who's the baddest of them all, Welcome to my wicked world, WICKED WORLD"

All : I'm rotten to the core, rotten to the core, I'm rotten to the core, Who could ask for more, I'm nothing like a kid next, Like the kid next door, I'm rotten to the... I'm rotten to the ... I'm rotten to the core"

Madison : "Call me a schemer "

Mal : "Call me a freak"

Madison : "How can you say that"

"Were just unique" as they gave a wicked laugh.

Jay :" What, me a traitor, Ain't got your back, Are we not friends, What's up with that" 

Evie : "So, i'm a misfit, So, i'm a flirt, I broke your heart, I made you hurt"

Carlos : "The past is past,  Forgive, forget, The truth is, You ain't seen nothing "

All girls : Mirror, Mirror, on the wall, who's the baddest of them all, Welcome to my wicked world, Wicked world"

All : I'm rotten to the core, Rotten to the core,  I'm nothing like the kid next, Like the  kid next, I'm rotten to the.. I'm rotten to the... I'm rotten to the core"

~~~~

We all laughed wickedly as Mal stole a lollipop as our mother appeared as Mal said "Hi mom"

"Stealing Candy Mal, I'm so disappointed."

"It was from a baby"

"That's my nasty little girl" as Mal smile.

Mal gave mom the lollipop as she spit on it and  put it under her armpit and said "Give it back to the dreadful creature"

"Mom" Mal said as she turned to me and said

"Anything from you, Madison ?" I dig in my pocket as i pulled out a gold necklace as my mom smiled and said "Perfect, as always Madison"

Mal rolled her eyes at me as  i smirked and said "What, wrong Mal jealous" "Shut up Madison" as she punched me in the arm.

"It's the deeds, Mal, that make the difference between mean and truly evil. When I was your age, I was cursing entire kingdoms -

Mal whispered  "Cursing entire kingdoms. "You Too. Walk with me. See, I'm just, just trying to teach you the thing that really counts... how to be me.

I rolled my eyes at my over the top mother.

"I know that. And i'll do better"

"Oh! There's news! I buried the lede. You five have been chosen to go to a different school... In Auradon.

My eyes widened as Evie, Carlos and Jay tired to runaway, but my mother minions stop them

"What ? I'm not going to some boarding school filled to the brim with prissy pink princesses!"

"And perfect princes" Evie said as I shot her a glare as she said "Ugh"

"Yeah, and I don't do uniforms. Unless It's leather. You feel me?-"

He was about to high- five Carlos until he said "I read somewhere that they allow dogs in Auradon. Mom said they're rabid pack animals who eat boys who don't behave.

Jay snuck up behind him as he yelled "Woof !" as Carlos hit Jay for scaring him.

"Yeah, mom were not going" I said

"Oh, you're thinking small, pumpkins. It's all about world domination. KNUCKLEHEADS!"

"Mal, Madison" as we followed her to her lair.