Chapter 27 ~Dizzy and Harry Hook

I had to say after a while of getting back to the Isle. I missed home. I can't believe how much I've missed along with the fact how much I've forgotten. I wanted to go back to my old Isle roots and to do that I needed to get my old hair back.

~~~~~~

{On the Isle}

I was walking through the Isle and I had to much didn't change.

It was still the same gloomy Isle I remember, but I liked it that way.

I was walking towards the Isle as I noticed the Curl Up & Dye Shop.

I walked towards the door as I noticed the door that read Closed Until Midnight.

I grunted as I walked through the door and open it.

The placed looked like how I remember it. Wigs hanging up along with paint splatter everywhere on the chairs and on the walls.

There I noticed a young girl light-skinned girl with brown hair tied into two buns messy buns. She had on purple cat-eye glasses along with multi-colored painted nails and wore yellow and black finger less gloves.

She wore a black paint splattered medium sleeve dress with ruffles around her collar and the end of her sleeves and a paint-splattered deep-blue frock with puffy shoulder pads.

She was wearing headphones as she was sweeping hair off the floor.

I stood at the door as she looked up at me and smiled as she pulled her headphones off as she said "Madison! Is Evie and Mal back too?"

I laughed as I said "As if,- her smiled went down.

"I, um, forgot that you guys don't open till midnight. Place looks good. So what is your deal? Has your grandmother given you any customers yet?"

"Ah, just a witch here and there. Mostly, it's a lot of scrubbing and scouring and sweeping. Lots and lots of sweeping."

"Sounds like the old Cinderella treatment, eh?"

"Yeah, she's gone from Wicked Stepmother to Wicked Grandmother."

"That's not really munch of a switch. Hey, Dizzy, you used to do Evie, right." I asked her.

"Yeah. I thought of the little braids."

"You have any ideas for me?" she grimaced and looked at me.

She walked towards me and picked up my hair.

"Mm. The washed-out blonde with purple tips? The best of no worlds. You can't see where your face ends and your hair begins! Oh, what is this, "Bored to Death Pink"? Hmm." as she lead me to the chair.

"How far can I go ?" she asked me.

I grimaced as I said "The works? I mean, whatever makes me feel like me, but, you know... way worse."

She smiled and said "Yay !" as she picked up some multi-colored scissors as she turned to me as I smiled at her.

First she washed the purple dye out of my hair as I tired to look but she put my head back into the tub.

Then once finished she cut my hair and then let my hair dye by putting big multi-colored rollers.

Then she sat down and started putting polish on there as she blew it as she smiled at me again.

I was all done as I sat in the multi-colored chair with my leg crossed as she turned to the chair around as I got up and looked into the shatter mirror as I bent down and said "Hey! There I am."

"Voila !" Dizzy said as I said "Voila !" as I reached into my pocket and gave her some money

"For me ?"

"Yeah. You earned it." as she took it and smiled which is when a certain someone came into the shop.

"Fork it over, you runt."

It was Harry Hook. Harry was a light-skinned brawny guy with dark brown hair. He wore a white ripped tank top, a red sleeveless leather coat, black pants with red ripped details and zippers and dark brown boots. He also wore a black pirate hat with dark gold details he also wore eyeliner to make him look more attractive.

"Now the rest of it. Hmm. Thank you. Mm-hmm." as Dizzy handed him the rest of the money.

"Still running errands for Uma, or do you actually get to keep what you steal?" as he turned to me and took the money out of her mouth as he said "Well, well, well. What a nice surprise."

"Hi Harry." I told him.

"Just wait until Uma hears you're back. She's never gonna give you back your old territory."

"Oh, well, that's okay. Because I will be taking it."

He then ran he's hook through my half black half purple hair as he said "I could hurt you."

I grabbed his hand as I took my gum out of my mouth and stuck it on his hook as I smiled and said "Not without her permission, I bet."

He grinned as he took the gum and ate it as he walked away not without making a mess as he bowed to me and left as Dizzy groaned "Great. More sweeping."

"