Shot 51

Her hands went cold and numb. Nandu stared him unbelievably as manik said further with those teary eyes. "They are not real nandini. They never were, it's just that you're seeing them. They gave no existence. You're suffering from Schizophrenia, a disorder where a person hallucinates things those are not real"

He caressed her arms breathing deeply. Later Manik narrated everything what doctor Ron has told him. "It's all happening because I gave you those drugs, I wanted to punish you for deceiving me but I didn't know it will hurt me in the end. I am sorry. I'm sorry for it and I promise I'll Mahe everything normal like before and we will live a happy life. I promise "

Nandu's pov...

He joined our foreheads crying with tears. His voice seemingly shrieking as he spoke pulling me close. Nonetheless I was too numb to react. That means, whatever happened do far it was all my imagination! That means... There is no Monika... She's in my brain.

"Plzz stay calm. And tell me if there's anything bothering you"... I was surprise. Like really, he did a lot to me and now he says I should stay calm.

He made me consume drugs for fucking couple of months continuously thar I had started to see him now. He did all that just because he wanted to see me suffering. This is what he calls love! Really.

Okay I know I betrayed him. I supported my father and decided to help him with killing manik. And Every punishment he has thought to give me so far, even that is trivial in front of the things I have done. However, drugging me and mentally torturing me... It was disbelieving.

How can he do that to me!

"Say something nandini.".... I only pushed him away. He seemed shocked. My heart shattered into pieces seeing him cry yet I can't fall for his tears not when I know I was not alone... I have a life insude of me breathing.

That whatever disorder he named.. With which I suffering now... It can be dangerous for my baby. And I can't digest the truth that he's in danger just because of his own father's stupid revenge tricks.

"Nandini"... He tried to touch me, rather I showed him my palm asking him to stay wherever he was.

"Plzzz manik leave me alone for sometime."... I pleaded souding stern while he parted his Lips to utter something. "I beg you Manik... Plzzz"... I can't help but join my hands in front of him.

He was helpless. He had no other option than to go out of the room leaving ne alone. He gave me a last glance before exiting the room, his eyes had the looks of concern in them towards me. I don't know why but I just felt to turn around and avoid him.

After he was gone I sat on the bed with a thud. I am no more normal. I am seeing things... Not that they were normal, they were extremely hurting. Why, it's because of him. They are related to him. Whenever I'll see him... I'll see her, his gf who never was in real. And eventually it will depress me which is harmful for my baby.

My had spun badly, I was about to slip down Of the bed but thankfully I held the blanket tight. My eyes were blurring again... At the same time my ears rung with some unclear noise.

*Manik was happy. It has been a month that she was gone from his life and house. Everything was going great until he saw a medical report hidden under the clothes in the closet. When he read them, his time turned drastically. " NANDINI MANIK MALHOTRA.
PREGNANCY REPORTS. POSITIVE!!!"

Sadly he just tore the report into two and throwing it somewhere in the room. "Why am I bothering now! She's gone. And that crap is gone with her as well. And I don't think it could be mine, she was already in relationship with her boyfriend. It could be his"... With this manik walked away closing the closet. *

Noooo!! He can't call my baby a crap. Nope, my heartbeats increased. I pulled my hairs feeling it ache severely. Anyhow gathering done strength as I looked in the surrounding j realised I was alone. And it was yet another delusion I have seen.

Regardless, it was true. Manik always has issues with my loyalty towards him. He always accused me for not being faithful to him. Now if I'll tell him I'm pregnant there are Chances he might say, this baby isn't his. And I can't take that at all. I can't take the blame of being called a slut again.

I'll do anything for my baby to be safe. If it is separation than, BE IT. I know I'll be hurt, I'll be alone... I'll have nothing with me. But, nothing is more important than my baby. Manik with only blame me and my baby. It's better I go away somewhere instead. And I know where.

Author's pov...

Nandini dashed inside of the washroom to clean her face while here outside of their room manik walked to and fro in nervousness. He knew she's angry on him. It's him who's the reason why she was going through such things. "Shall I go and see!"... He spoke to himself not before biting his nails.

However, "It's better I live her alone fir sometime. When she'll be okay I'll see her."... Saying this to himself manik descended the staircase going out of the mansion. A good drive alone is something he needs now to the most.

After some three hours manik returned home late in the night. He has stopped in the highway for sometime staring at the starry night and gradually the sleep took over his senses. But when he woke up suddenly, Manik decided to return home.

Three hours have gone by... He was sure that she might be good and sleeping sound in their bedroom. However, he didn't know there was something else awaiting him. Something that would break him, his heart and obviously his house.

No sooner did he open the door than he realized that the room was empty. The doors of the closet was left open and, there were no clothes of hers. "Nandini!"... Gulping his fear and crossing his fingers manik looked in the washroom. She wasn't there, he looked through they'd walk in closet only to. See that everything that belonged to her was gone.

His throat dried and eyes burned with fresh set of hot tears. "Nope, she might me.... May be out there in the garden."... He was not ready to believe it. Manik turned around to scoot out the room unless in his midways his eyes fell on a paper that was placed on the table kept against tye wall adjacent to the doors.

It, was a letter.

With quivering hands manik reached for it. It was her hand writing, a little shaky and untidy clearly showing that she has to accumulate a lot of courage to write it midst her dilemma. And when he read it, the land beneath his feet slipped away.

I am going Manik. This is all so depressing. It hurts to see those things. And I can't take the risk of getting depressed when I know I have a life inside of me breathing. Good bye, and don't try to look for me as well, you'll never know where I am going.

The letter fell down the ground while he himself swooshed on the floor like a statue with eyes wide opened and emotionless face as her words rung in his brain. 'I CAN'T TAKE THE RISK OF GETTING DEPRESSED WHEN I KNOW I HAVE A LIFE INSIDE  OF ME BREATHING'

Means, she's pregnant.

to be continued...

Precap...

Last chapter.

I know you're sad that it's coming to an end. But guys, a thing which begins has to be ended someday.

And I've already told you it will be finished somewhere around 50 chaps. I have decided it's limit from the starting only. Then there's no point of dragging it further.

However I promise I'll make the last part as lovely as I can. Promise. 💖

Do votes and comments.