Shot 46

A month later,

The day was bright and seemingly cool. Birds were flying in the open azure blue sky while the animals on the streets were happily rummaging around. Nandini who has just got off the hospital exit eagerly held her purse in one hand while the othe one was securely wrapped around her tummy. She seemed definitely happy and zealous.

"Back to the mansion"... She ordered to the driver who she has come with. Her eyes smiled staring out at the window and that hand from around her stomach never slid away. It felt as though she was securing it from the evil gazes of the world.

The car was on normal speed, the driver was driving as safely as he can with no jumping of the traffic rules, nothing. But after a certain time When a speed breaker approached, their car experienced a mediocre jump while nandu slightly fell back in the seat due to the jerk.

"Are you crazy. Can't you just drive a stupid car properly!"... She screamed at the poor guy who not even at fault. It us just that she assumed the jump to be fatal when it hardly was. He was on the normal speed yet she shouted as though e jumped off the speed rule.

" Uhh but ma'am the speed is normal. I did not do—",
"Ohh just shut up. If next time you drive my car be as slow as you can otherwise get ready to be jobless"... She interrupted him, her threat made the poor guy gulp in terror. He bobbed his head agreeing to her when he was not even at fault.

Nandini swiped around in the halls of their mansion. The smile, that toothy smile never vanished from her link plump lips. Her eyes gleaned with an unknown emotion and body, it was seeming calm and compose however the extra care she was seeming to practise from the past sometime, it was rather  intriguing!

"Manik will he soo happy!"... She sat on the couch of the hall running through her bag. Yeah, you heard the same. 'Manik will be happy'... They were running in the best of relationship. A month has passed to that night, though many a times in the gone days she blamed manik for things that never happened between them or which hardly has any existence but his one hug or a bashful passionate kiss, it would make everything forget.

The topic of that Monika, was raised by her numerous times. Manik was fed up, fed up with her false alligations yet there was nothing he could do about it. He did not know how to deal with her until, today. Anyways, "I am sure after getting this news he will never remember that bitch, he will forger her and begin a new life with us".. Yet again she spoke of something which according to manik's terms was exaggerating and for her, true.

Nandini undid the envelope she removed from her bag. Caressing her name printed on the right side of the window envelope, she grinned. On removing the Metter that was residing inside of it she opened it to its real size. 'PREGNANCY REPORT' it read on the top of the page precisely below the name and address and other relevant things written regarding the hospital she visited.

There was her name, the doctor's name who she visited, gender, DOB, dates, type of the tests done and other things. However, thing that intrigued her was the results mentioned in the bottom left corner.
RESULTS: Positive (+be)
Also with the number of months she was pregnant with.

She was admiring the report sitting on the couch until, from up, exactly from within their bedroom she heard some noises. "Who could be up there!"... Nandini placed the reports immediately in the bag not before going to see upstairs in the room.

To be continued....

Now plzzz don't tell me what is this. I've already provided the teaser.

Target for the next chap: 6 followers.