shot 7

Manik...

I banged the steering hard in frustration.After driving off from the cemetery .I wanted some piece of mind.Everybody knows how and who I am but the most hurting thing is her subspecies eyes .She judged me without seeking an explanation.

"Nandini Murthy...what should I do with you..I can't let you go away ..but you seems to be taught a lesson..and I think..I gave you that much needed..".

I glanced out of the glass .The fiery red sun was going into slumber leaving a pinkish hue in the sky.The day gave me a headache .I need to fix every dot on right place if I want to tame her .

"Sir...she is here..."I heard my bodyguard and closest friend Kevin.

Shit..how can I forget that she is too connected to me in the web of illusions.Slowly everything started coming into my mind in bits and pieces.

"Exactly where is she ..?"I asked him sounding as calm as I could do my best .Some secrets should be secrets between the friends too.

"In her room..she seems disturb..as Any told me.The poor girl went there to give her coffee but Ma'am in her fury splashed the burning liquid on her.."Kevin sighed.

I felt my body burnt with anger incarnation.I lost my patience and made my way directly inside the mansion.

Reaching in front of the large wooden door ,I pushed it open in a single blow.There she was standing in the balcony playing with her hairs locks.

My temper cooled down a little but not completely.She had done a blunder this time.

She is so beautiful and the white long dress she had worn added extra charm to her Venus like beauty.She is the only person I dearly love.In a tender age she had suffered a lot.I still remember one night my father came with a tiny baby wrapped in blanket.

My mother called her with different names and asked my father to take away the baby from her sight.I was barely four to understand why my mother loathed her whenever she came in front of her sight.

I came to know the reason of her hatred when I turned thirteen .She was the outcome of my father's illicit affair with his P.A but I didn't cared because the little girl was most dear
to me.Perhaps this is the reason my mother stopped torturing the little soul in front of me.

But her bad luck didn't leave her.She fell in love with a boy and he too back stabbed her and married some other rich cheek.

The loud thudding sound made her snapped her face in my direction.

"Hey.. brother it's nice to see you after a long time.."she hide her hesitation with the cover of a plastic smile.

"Why did you do this..Misha..?"I ignored her statement completely.She must know who could be I am when it comes to conceal our secret.

"Huh..what are you talking about brother..?You know I am dumb at playing riddles.."she laughed striding towards me.

I showed  her my palm thus her feet stopped in the mid.

"Why you killed Tisha..and dare you deny little sister..I know it's you who can do something like this under my nose.."I glared at her hard.

The chirpy expression on her face faded away and replaced by a weird anger.Her eyes started oozing fire.

"Bull shit..Bhai..how can you think so low of me..do I need to red my hands one of your poor little pleasure toy.."her laughter ehcoed in the room.

"Mishthi spill the beans..its only you.."I yelled at her this time and grabbed her forearm.

She jerked me away so intensely that
I stumbled on my place .

"You're sick bhai..I didn't kill that bitch.."she denied reluctantly.

"Then swear on me that it's not you.."I played my last card and it Luckily worked.

" Yes.. it was me only.."she hissed venomously and kicked the glass table near which she was standing.

It broke into billion's of tiny shimmery particles.

"Why..are you out of your mind... Mishthi..I want to keep you away from all this..but you again back to square..let me live in peace for some time Mishthi.. Plzz mishthi dur rhe mere matters se"I ran my fingers in my hairs.

"Woah..so you're accusing me of abducting your mental peace..great Mr. Manik Malhotra..you know you're actually sick.."tears welled up in her brown bulgy eyes.

I hate them but she needed to bear
my wrath for the sake of her own safety only.

"She was working for THEM.."she exasperatedly stated.

"Whattt...."the air ditched my lungs.

" Yes I was the killer. But lagta h Apko achcha nhi laga h na ".... Her her streamed out. "And.. And you think I... I'm a stupid scumbag h na bhai. You.. You think I'm a psycho!... You think I'm a psychooo ".... Reaching for the wine bottle she hit it on the wooden circular table of his drawing room. " I don't deserve to stay alive bhai I... I killed your  employee. I killed tisha. I should be punished na? ".... She maniacly said those words as she kept the broken wine bottle near her neck.

" Mishthiii "

To be continued...

A new entry and a new drama... Mahn kya h wo secret. Why the hell are they doing all this?

We ought to find out soon.

Plzzz keep voting and commenting if houre liking this book.