Shot 39

During the journey nandu went asleep. She was damn tired, her wounds are also aching however she was cages under his protective arm that was encircled around her shoulder while she laid happily on his chest listening to his heat beat. She was though reluctant to go with him, she felt disgusted by his touch why not, he killed her family. But his one dark glare was enough to get her mouth tight shut.

While here to manik's point, he did not know why was letting her sleep on his chest like that. 'What am I doing. I should get her to her grave, she is not supposed to be my love anymore. She tried to kill me, why are you helping her manik! Why do you want to Marry her!' he asked himself giving a glance to her face.

An unknown emotion rushed down his body. How could he just have her in his arms? She doesn't deserve it... He thought. And the very next second manik made her head rest against the window on the other side distancing her away. "I don't care whether you get hurt or not. Just fuck you and your pain! I just hate you!"... He murmured as the car slightly jumped up since it was a bumpy road while she too was jerkes up by the force.

"Aahhh!"... Nandini hissed in pain holding her stomach while he panicked. His face turned pale, nandu opened her eyes only to find herself sitting on the extreme left near the window away from him and she knew how did she get there. "Uhhh"... She grasped when again the car jumped, this time with extreme force that tears formed in her eyes.

On realizing her cry he quickly pulled her back in his arms. "Drive slow"... In the duration he roared at his driver. Nandu shockingly stared him. Manik too looked into her eyes hence giving birth to a mine eye lock.

"You push me away when I am asleep but when you see me in pain you pull me close, WHY?"... she asked the question for which he didn't have any answer. Manik looked away, he is looking for answers for the same questions.

Anyways, he preferred not to answer and sat there with her close to his chest. When the reached the new place the car stopped, "Get up we're home"... Manik slightly shook her shoulder. After that scene, she fell back to sleep, the drugs given to her was making her fall more into slumber than anything.

 After that scene, she fell back to sleep, the drugs given to her was making her fall more into slumber than anything

"Let me sleep!"... She slurred a little snuggling his neck. And trust me, he urged to push her on the seat and ravish her skin. Never mind, he only stopped himself.

"I said get up nandini"... Manik tried to sound hoarse however when he saw her clutching onto his collar his voice was died in his throat, she was clinging on his collar as though he was her precious fortune. He looked her in awe, but again like earlier he shook the thoughts away... She was no one but his enemy whom he will kill severely by giving her lot of scars and pain.

Any the way, he nicely picked her up and dashed inside. Manik has this time chosen his room on the ground floor in the extreme corner of his new mansion. Reason, if she ever would want to fetch something by herself she wouldn't be able to walk down the stairs so he decided to take his abode in the ground floor.

 Reason, if she ever would want to fetch something by herself she wouldn't be able to walk down the stairs so he decided to take his abode in the ground floor

After he cautiously placed her on the bed he did not forget to caress her tummy. She might have been through a lot of pain. When he being a guy could not stand those fucking three shots, how was she supposed to take them. She was a delicate and fragile doll after all. By the look of her face anyone could say she was only trying her best to stay alive even after being in so much pain. Manik pulled up her top and looked at the dressing if the wound, there was the blood stains on the bandage and he knew why... Just because of that ride on the bumpy road.

Getting up quickly he neared the fresh first aid kit bought exclusively for treating her injuries and carefully changed her dressing. She twitched in the sleep as he cleaned off her wounds and even gave them light peck. Manik afterwards went out of the room to get the most important work done.... They are going to get married in the evening!!!

To be continued....

I like when pictures are used. It makes everything seem real.

Now you'll get to see pictures often. 😜

BTW how's the update. Do you think he will literally marry her?

Do vote and comment.