shot 3

Manik Malhotra...

She walked out of my cabin few minutes back .Such a poor little soul she is!How I am gonna handle her with ease .Those moments ,when she showed me her different shades.
Her those strawberry lips..ahh they are edible but she can't be tamed so easily.Her eyes have their own spell but she is knaive and I never
gotta one !

"Sir...  Patrick Dawaon's  is here..himself.. I think the matter is very crucial...the meeting will start within 15 minutes..."

My P.A 's voice echoed on the intercom.

"Mia...send Miss Murthy in my cabin..and until I come to the conference hall...you handle the meeting..."I ordered her.

"But..Sir..they are the leading partner of our company who provides the best raw materials to us.. making them wait means...our competitors would try to break our deal in mid terms..."Mia voiced worriedly.

"Mia...there is no one who can challenge our monopoly ...nor I will let this happen...and about Dawson.."I smirk glancing at my laptop screen.

"The young girl of Patrick Dawson..was a treat during my
Miami tour...hahaha.."

"I got you Sir..."She spoke over the intercom with the same contended tone like me.

"Phewww..Nandini Murthy where are you Damm"I balled my fist on the mahogany table but my frown turned into smile hearing a soft knock on
the door.

"Come in.."

Thus she entered inside shrunken
in her tiny frame like a little prig.

"You called me Sir...?"she asked timidly.

"What do you think Miss Murthy.."I furrowed my brows .She immediately jerked her head left to right.

I stood up from my chair to reach
till her.She looked here and there being uncomfortable which I could sense by the way she was squeezing her palms.

"S..Sir..wh..why..did.. you..call me..?"she asked me in broken words but I was doomed out completely .

Our legs stopped when her back touched the wall behind her.I put my left hand on the wall deliberately caging her between me and the wall but it was a distanced proximity.

My nose touched her red cheeks and then her jawline.The magnetic force of her blueberry fragrance made
me erect .Gosh she didn't noticed
my lower body .My lips brushed against her neck.I could hear her raising breathe.

"Ma..nik.."she moaned melodiously and tried to push me lightly .

"I like it..."I hushed in her ear,"From now you'll address me by my first name.."my voice went deeper with each syllable.

"But..this is..wrong.. you're my boss.."she blinked her thick eyes lashes.

"Its my order..and stop interrogating..next time..I will remind you like this..."and my sanity desire took over my patience as I sucked
her earlobe.

Her eyes popped out whereas the
hue on her cheeks,nose and ears were telling the opposite story.

I grabbed her hand and put the file on her palm which I was holding in my right hand.She confusingly glanced at the file but didn't dare to ask me
the same.

"These are the details of the upcoming Paris Fashion Week..and you're going to represent the 'Style & Vogue' this year... but Nandini for the same you'll have to give a presentation in today's meeting which is going to be held few minutes later.."

Her eyes went more wide and her Adam's apple moved up and downs.Her expressions were oscar winning.

"And your work is going to start.."I glanced at my Rolex," in exactly four minutes and seventeen seconds.."

"What...!!"her wondered voice shrieked.

"Hey easy..girl.."I loosened my grip round her which was her opportunity to increase the gap between us.I didn't like it but to tame her heart ,I need to show her my sober side.

"But..I am not ready for this.."she spurred .

"Then I think you're not fit to work with us...do you want me to throw you out on the very first day of your job.."I menacingly yelled on her.

My empire which I built by my hard work is my first priority which I can't let nobody to shake it's dominating prestige in the market.

"Sir...I never attended such kind of meetings.."tears formed in her eyes and hee voice choked.

"Hey...calm down..I'll be there hmm if something would go wrong..but still I can trust you more.."I tried to infuse some confidence in her shivering body.

"As you say..."she relaxed a bit.

I smiled and wiped her cheeks using my handkerchief,"You spoiled it twice ..."I threw it then in the trash bag."Now move ahead...we've only two mins and twenty five seconds.."

She existed and I moved to my chair to take my blazer and phone.When some papers popped out from
the printer.

"Deal 279 is done.."I read out the bold letters which were not less than golden one for me at the moment.

"Great...NO ONE CAN BEAT THE KING.."the victorious smirk  grew more wicked .

To be continued...

Hope that is not boring... If yes/no than trust us the coming chapters will be worth reading.

Plzzz keep voting and commenting.

_Passionatewriters