I made my way out and found Molly sat on her own getting a drink.

"Hi girl how are you feeling?" I asked her.

"I don't really know to be honest. I do fancy Danny but then I just don't want to tread on people's toes and I feel like we never get the chance to really get to know each other."

"Have you spoken to him about how he feels?"

"Not really. I just don't want to come across as the type of person who interferes with other people's relationships. I want to stay out of it really."

"I think you now need to go and speak to both of them about it because they aren't just going to go away. I think you do both like Danny."

"Yeah. I can tell you girls want them two to happen though or I mean you and Danny I don't know what's going on between you two."

"To be truthful I think I had a good day with Danny but Tommy's been making a real effort with me and I do really appreciate that."

"So are you and Tommy a thing then?"

"I'll speak to him tonight and then I'll tell you."

"Ooh I'm excited. I'm sure he'll be pleased that you think that."

"I hope so. I'm going to take him up on the balcony just away from everyone else and then make my move and just on your other point I don't have a preference about who Danny chooses. I just want you all to be happy."

"Thank you I appreciate that."

I had a good conversation with Molly tonight. I think she's a really nice girl who's just been put in a rubbish situation.

****

Tommy and I were having a cuddle on the daybeds later on when he got a text.

"Islanders the hideaway is open for one lucky couple tonight. Please decide who gets to spend the night alone."

"Mum and Dad." I shouted.

"Amy and Curtis." Which was the mutual consensus.

"Thanks guys."

We moved in and got Amy changed into her sexy pyjamas and allowed her to just make sure her make up was on point.

"Have you shaved your legs?" I asked.

"Yep all smooth."

"Have you done the nunny?" Molly asked.

"Yep all shaved."

"Come on then let's get you two out of here."

We moved down and watched them go in before everyone started to disperse again.

"Tommy." I grabbed his hand. "Can I talk to you on the balcony a second?"

"Sure."

We moved out and I grabbed a blanket for us to share as we sat facing each other.

"What's wrong?"

"Nothings wrong. I just wanted to pull you aside and say that I know things have been confusing these past couple of days but I do appreciate the effort you're putting in."

"It's no problem. I've liked you from the start I will admit that, but I do have a hard time expressing it."

"Well I think Danny coming in and everything did just throw me off guard a bit but I just want you to know that I am serious about us two and I want to make a really go of it. I do like you."

"Are you serious?" I felt like his smile covered his face.

"Yes Now come here." I pulled him down to me so our lips were sealed together. "Are you happy?"