Chapter - 4 : The Accident

Start from the beginning

"Ye sab kaise hua? Maine usey kaha tha ghar pe hi rahe." Anamika speaks to her friend.

"Bache khel rahe they Anu. Bhaagte Bhaagte wo slip hua and table se lag gayi. Don't worry  he will be fine." her friend replies trying to calm her.

Anamika is teary eyed by now, seeing her son hurt. She wants to go to him, but she wasn't allowed. Her friend makes her sit on the bench. After a while, the doctor comes our and Anamika rushes to him.

" Doctor, mera beta kaisa hai? Wo thik hai na? Koi tension toh nahi hai na?" she asks in one go.

"Relax, the situation is under control. Humne wound stitch kar diya hai. Kuch time mein usey hosh aa jayega." he says.

“Kya main usse mil sakti hoon? " she asks.

" Han thodi derr mein hum usey normal ward mein shift kar denge. Tab aap mil lijiyega. Filhal aap formalities puri kar dijiye." the doctor says.

Anamika agrees to the doctor and follows him to his cabin. She fulfills the formalities, while Ansh is shifted into the normal ward. Anamika walks inside and sits near the bed. She ruffles Ansh’s hair. Tears drop down her eyes. She wants him to wake up and call her Mumma, but the boy is still asleep under the effect of sedatives. She kisses on his head. She's blaming herself for leaving her son alone at home. Also, she has been working late today. She should have been home early with her son.  She's apologising to her son, and crying. Afterall, she can't afford to lose her son now.

Outside the ward, a pair of eyes is watching her. It's Vineet, who came there to collect Angel's reports as she had asked him to. The doctor, who is treating Ansh, comes there and finds Vineet staring inside the ward.

Vineet looks at the doctor…

"Who is she?" he asks.

"Anamika sinha, unke bete ko sar mein chot aayi hai. I am treating the boy. " the doctor says.

"Is he alright?" vineet asks.

"ya he is fine. I'm going to check him up." the doctor says and enters the ward without hearing Vineet's reply.

Little Ansh is awake by now. But he's unaware of what happened to him.