Chapter 15

"How are you even sure it will work, Kidou?"

Doubtfulness was visible in their voice as he asked the man. They don't want to waste anymore time, yet, the tactician stopped and stated the impossible right then and there. It was already not going to work, that is for sure, but Kidou still thought otherwise.

The said tactician was seated in the former flame striker's office chair and was surveying a three holograms that was emitting a bluish light in front of him, and not bothered by the fact his companions who were staring at him. Oddly.

Each holograms showed different datas about connecting their devices to the galaxy nauts who was light years away; one showing binary codes and was moving up too quick for the adults to see; the second one were where some codes, Kidou was typing swiftly without slightest mistake, were appearing; the last one showing a portray of the possibility of them to access quickly than waiting for hours to do so.

Kazemaru sighed when he noticed the tactician just ignored his question and turned to the silent white haired man behind him, who only stared at the busy man with his lips in a firm line, not showing any expressions. "But to make another issue clear. Gouenji, since when did you have that?"

The latter was silent for a moment, however, when he saw that all, except Kidou, were looking at him, he let out a sigh.

"You all should have known that this is bound to happen for me to attain such device, though, I already had one in Fifth Sector. I just got it recently from the higher-ups. But, I don't know why Kidou knows I have one now."

"I have my sources." Kidou simply answered without glancing at them.

"Even with an enhanced device such as that, there is no way it will reach something that far."

Hiroto countered. Holding his chin as he drift himself in his thoughts and search for possibilities. This earned a snicker from the tactician and wore a smirk.

"It is indeed not possible. But..." He began. Then his hand landed in his pocket and fished something in there. "Would it still be impossible if we have this?"

The four standing only watched him with curiousity as he took out an object in the size of his palm. A stone with a color of a very dark purple that it was almost black. Its shape as if it were just a mineral mined from earth or cave. They scooted closer to get a proximate view of the object. When they were near enough, the stone glowed and it disappeared soon after.

W-what the heck was that?! Staring at the object on the table made him shiver. It was not the glow that shocked him, but the stone in itself did. Kazemaru felt a tremendous energy coming from the stone making him shiver, and it seemed that the others did as well.

Baffled, Kazemaru asked, "Kidou, what's that?"

Kidou could only make his smirk wider. Not good. "Something that he left behind, whether it be coincidentally or intensionally, it's ours now." Gouenji frowned, knowing who he was referring to. By he, He mean–

" 'he'? " Asked an oblivious Endou who looked confused. "Who is h... Oh." Was he out of his mind? No one in his friends answered. Upon realizing who, he apologized for his interruption.

The teal haired man furrowed his eyebrows as he gazed at the stone resting on the table. "Is it that he accidentally dropped it and would he have looked for it after or the next day. It's already been days since that happened. Then,–"

"Then that leaves us to a conclusion that he left it intensionally and must have predicted Kidou would take it." Hiroto finished for him. "But why would he do that? Is he planning to lure us at his hideout?"

"Probably."

Hiroto turned to Kidou, having a thought of opposing the tactician's plan of action. "Kidou-kun, I think we–"

"Should use this as a catalyst to get to his hiding place, as he had already set for us, must thank him for that since my work has become more easier. But before that, we are going to use the stone to call the galaxy nauts, for there is a high chance that we'll reach him faster if we did." Kidou interrupted the red head, who only gritted his teeth in objection of Kidou's plan of stupidity. It's already obvious. It's a trap! Wasn't he supposed to be the best tactician in the field?

And wait. Did he say to use as a catalyst to call the galaxy nauts? Hiroto glanced at him in wonder. "Will it be possible?" He mumbled. The red head sighed. Only one way to find out.

...

Time passed by with Kidou taking charge of their– no, his plan, not the tactician, but him. It's obvious that this was his plan all along and so it appears that Kidou knew that. But why would he kept on doing what that brat wanted?! Was he out of his mind? Hiroto pushed his spectacles up as it glinted at the rays of the sun through the window of Gouenji Shuuya's office.

Holding a microfiber, he held the side frame of his spectacles and took it off as he began cleaning the glass. Kidou and the others were busy trying to make that work and while doing that, he excused himself and went outside to clear his thoughts. Doubtful thoughts. Yes, he's unsure of what they were doing. Yes, it also happened to them 10 years ago. Yes, they also used a stone to make themselves powerful and deceived their friends about being aliens. But now was out of the ordinary!

An alien appeared before Gouenji, a real alien!! A specie us humans thought that never existed. Even if most scientists were stating that the universe is infinite and there is a possibility of having one and also having a carbon copy of themselves. The matter with still unbelievable.

Then, a brat came and claiming that there is magic in the world... Magic, seriously? That and 2 dimension were different, so don't get the wrong idea. Furthermore, another world was declared to be existing besides theirs. Ah. Another science theory was proven to be true. The world must be ending. (Don't mind the last part.)

The red haired adult frowned. Thinking of those only made himself have a headache. He was so lost in his thoughts as he still occupied himself with cleaning his glasses that were already squeaky clean, he didn't notice someone approaching him.

Only did the person stopped in front of him made Hiroto noticed he had company. He glanced upwards and saw a spiked up gray hair. He called the man in question.

"Fubuki-kun?"

"Yo." Fubuki greeted. "You, Endou-kun and the others sure took your time, it made the others at the base worried so I came here to check on you. " He said.

"Sorry about that. Kidou-kun have just devised a plan earlier about calling the galaxy nauts right now without any delays." Hiroto apologized and wore his newly squeaky cleaned spectacles on his face, squinting his eyes at the light in the process. Without knowing, Fubuki stared at him intently, having a look of interest at what the adult had said. "Oh.. how so?"

"Kidou-kun took a stone from the boy and with such energy we felt earlier, it appears to be magical." Now what did he say about not believing that magic exists? He doesn't know. He just blurted out what's in his mind.

"I see.." Fubuki mumbled. His hand holding his chin in a thinking position.

***

Yo!! Never updated in awhile, aye? Sorry not sorry... Just blame my school and the neverending homeworks I have.
I know this chapter is ridiculous but bear with it.. I just rushed some things and it's already been 2:48 am in my country!!!  Now I'mma sleep now and.....*drifted to sleep*
.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Do you really think I drifted to sleep? If I were, I wouldn't be able to publish this... HAHAHAHA
Now I'm getting crazy.. lack of sleep sure does make me insane..

Whatever,, hope you enjoy this chapter..

Au revoir mes chers lecteurs!!