※ Prologue ※

I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sooorrryyyyyyy!!!
Pls forgive me for not updating, I have tons of homework to finish and I still have a violin practice so I don't have any free time.

But pls enjoy this prologue though, this is just a part 1.

Let's just go onto the story.

***

Excitement is the only thing that they'd been feeling ever since their battle at Grand Celestia Galaxy and saved the whole universe through playing soccer nonstop to also improve their skills. (Don't know what really happened to the other planets cuz it's already a long time since I watched Inazuma 11 Go Galaxy. All I know is that the other planets were saved.)

They had been waiting impatiently inside the Galaxy Nauts Gou as it slowly flew towards their planet which will take hours for them to arrive seeing that the planet, that's filled with so much water, landforms and living beings, were not yet to be seen. They're just sitting at their own seat boredly watching the stars in front of them, the others just went to their respective rooms to do what they're usually doing or rest. And the only ones who's there are Tenma, Shinsuke, Aoi, Tetsukado, Manabe, Minaho, Sakura and Matatagi. No one's been talking since until someone broke it.

"How long do we have to wait? Are we even moving? How long does it take to go back to Earth anyway!!" The pink haired female of the team yelled, putting her arm on the armrest and held her chin, pouting. "It's so boring just sitting here."

"Why don't you just join the others go to their rooms then? you're annoying." The male beside her shot back, looking extremely annoyed at how loud her voice is.

"What did you say!?!"

The two started bickering and insults were thrown back and forth while the others were trying to calm them down by putting some space between the two before they attack eachother physically.

"Stop fighting you two!!"

"Calm down Sakura, just ignore what Matatagi said to you, though he can be irritating sometimes..." Tetsukado said to the angered pinkette but mumbled the last part to himself. "Besides fighting won't do anything, so I suggest that the two of y--"

"Shut it you!" the two chorused, looking at Tetsukado then back with eachother again.

"Why don't we settle this through soccer then?"

"Tch. A weakling like you as my opponent? As if!"

"You!"

Sakura pounced over Matatagi making the said boy fall to the ground and Sakura sitting on top of him.

"Get off of me!"

"Not until I can land a fist on your face!"

"Stop it guys!" The others tried to stop the two angry players of Earth eleven but luck was not on their side as Matatagi rolled over making him on the top and Sakura at the bottom.

Tenma ran to stop Matatagi from doing anything further to hurt the pinkette and succeeded. "Stop it already. Hurting each other won't do anything!" The captain of the team said, looking at Matatagi and Sakura as Aoi was helping her sit up.

"Sorry, captain." Sakura apologized a look of guilt was shown on her face and so did Matatagi's.

"Besides, it's fun seeing you two fight for over nothing. Like a girl who always rants over everything just to get the attention of her lover." A teasing voice mused.

Making the two blushed in embarrassment then glared at the certain detective player as Minaho held a grin, holding his chin between his two fingers. The glaring soon stopped as the whole room shakes. "What was that?" Shinsuke asked, looking worried. Then a robotic voice rang around the room "Warning. There's some disturbance happening around the control room, please fasten your seatbelts for safety.... warning--" Everyone hurridly ran to their seats but before they could reach it, the room starts to shake again, making the others stumble and fall to the ground. The lights around the room flickered rapidly resulting it to a black out.

"Kyaaa!!!"

"I can't see a thing!"

"Who's holding my arm so tight!?"

"Why would it have to be a black out!?!"

Screams erupted the room as it continues to shake nonstop. When it already stopped shaking and the lights were finally turned on. The door opened revealing the other members of Earth eleven with a worried look on their faces. "Are you guys okay?"

"W-we're fine, Shindou-san." Tenma said. Sitting up while holding his head. The others were laying around the floor tiredly.

"What happened here?" The goalkeeper of the team asked, looking around the room. Curious as to why they are not sitting on their respective seats with the seatbelts on.

"Something funny happened making us all stood from our seats to stop them, next the shaking happened and here we are." Minaho said. Making the others turn to the side to look at him and sweatdropped. There, Minaho, in his detective stance, was sitting crosslegged on Manabe and Tetsukado at the very bottom, looking very blue "G-get off of me......." he pleaded desperately before something appeared from his mouth.

"Ah! Don't let Tetsukado's spirit get away!"

"Grab it quickly before he dies!"

"Oh Tetsukado, don't you die on me!"

Everyone panicked, except for the calm ones ,which is Shindou, Tsurugi, Ibuki, Matatagi and Zanakurou, who just watched the others amusingly and felt pity for the latter.

Oh, poor poor Tetsukado.

***

And that's it for today, folks. Tho I don't know if there will be many readers to read this or if it will be the opposite, but that's okay since I'm just sharing what's in my mind so, yeah.

Ja~

[08/23/18]