Chapter 13

"Are you going to help us this time as well?"

Fei nodded. "Yes." Hamano went in front of the green haired and looked at his each side. "But I don't see Wondeba with you nor the caravan earlier." Hamano wondered.

Fei formed a smiled weakly and a drop of sweat slid down on the side of his face. He doesn't know if he was actually glad or not that Wondeba was not with him but he still felt sorry for the bear. "Actually.."

.

After Fei explained the situation that happened back in the future, everyone smiled a little. "So he broke the caravan as he added some unknown apparatus he made and tested it at the caravan. And for his responsibility, he's obliged to fix it." Fei sighed tiredly.

"Typical Wondeba." Everyone nodded simultaneously.

Aoi, Akane, Rina and Midori sat at the bench while the boys stood around. They chatted none reasonable things that made all of them laugh and teased one another.

Although, despite of the fact that they were enjoying each's company, Rina couldn't find herself to do so as her mind kept on coming back at the meeting. The pink haired bit her nail on her thumb and was deep in thought.

after a moment, Rina opened her mouth and raised her head and her eyes were met with her brother's, looking concerned.

"Are you alright? Do you want to go home?" Kaito held his hand on her forehead as he was checking his sister's temperature. She just nodded and stared at the green haired boy who had just arrived an hour ago.

"Fei-kun, correct?" The aforementioned boy who was laughing along with Hamano and Kariya gazed at her after she called. "If you are from the future, then how did you know the situation that happened here, a past 200 years away from your time? And it appears that you have a past relationship with the team considering the way they reacted when they saw you." She asked seriously. And everyone became quiet because that caught their attention.

Because of that, Fei and some of the others now explained to the siblings what happened before the alien and Galaxy fiasco in which was also explained to them in the meeting and that four of their teammates were allocated in along with 8 others from other schools to fight in space.

Raimon sure does attracts itself with a lot of trouble. But what can they say? They were just too unique to attract none.

"To answer your question, Rina-san, El Dorado was also attacked and they also said the same thing as what yours said." Fei said. "So they ordered me to come and lend a help to stop them."

They went home after that but they took awhile to decide who's house Fei can rest in. Ichino was kind of busy and it would be rude if he left the green haired alone, some of them also said the same thing while Kariya and Kirino were the only ones left.

When Kariya was about to volunteer Kirino interrupted him by saying he'll be the one to take Fei in. Why? he doesn't want Fei to feel the misery of being pranked all the time.

Kirino and Fei reached the pink haired's house, Kirino opened the door and let Fei in. They took off their shoes and heard footsteps coming their way.

"Welcome home, Ranmaru. Oh and who's this?"

His mother appeared and was wearing an apron. Her brown hair was tied in a low ponytail and was swept to her right shoulder. Kirino slipped on his slippers and stepped on the wooden floor and greeted his mother.

"I'm home. This is Fei, my friend. He will be staying with us for awhile. is it okay, mom?" Yurika jumped in glee and held her hands together as her azure eyes sparkled. Kirino just sweatdropped at her mother. "Of course! The more the merrier!"

She pushed them both at the kitchen and let them sat at the chair. Kirino was about to stand and help her mother prepare but he was stopped and pushed him back down by her.

"No, no. You sit there while I prepare, okay?"

"But–" Yurika glared at his son. The pinkette quickly shut his mouth. "Just sit there and keep Fei-kun have some company." with that she prepared the table on her own.

When dinner was served, the three of them ate sometimes having a conversation here and there. Kirino, now in authorization, was washing the dishes as he ordered his mother to rest.

They went upstairs after that and walked towards Kirino's room.

"Wait here. I'm going to get some extra futon." Kirino said and left Fei alone. The green haired boy took the time to look around the defender's room.

There was a cabinet at the right side of the room and a window at the middle where a table was placed, some notebooks, pens and a table lamp on top of it.

Some posters about soccer were plastered on the wall and a bed at the left and beside it was a nightstand with a blue round alarm clock, picture of him and his family and lastly him and Shindou.

It looks decent.

Kirino came back holding a rolled up futon in his right arm and the blanket on his left while the pillow was balancing on his head. A cute sight to behold.

Kirino and Fei sat themselves at their respective beds. Fei stared up at the pink haired  who was tucking himself in his bed. "Hey, Kirino-kun?"

"Yeah?"

"Do you feel anything strange happening to you?" Fei asked, his brows were furrowed as he waited for the latter to answer.

"Nothing... " Kirino answered quietly, he kept himself busy by staring at the ceiling. Fei narrowed his eyes and he was deep in thought but was brought back when Kirino continued.

"Although my chest is throbbing painfully ever since this incident happened and sometimes I feel dizzy all of a sudden." Kirino turned his head and stared at Fei. "Why do you ask?"

"It's nothing. I just noticed that something is wrong so I asked!" The green haired answered quickly.

"It's late already. Let's sleep. Good night."Kirino said and faced his body at the wall.Fei also tucked himself and closed his eyes and he started to drift to sleep.