Chapter 6

Phew... I just finished this one. But honestly speaking, my sister allowed me to use her phone everyday, but after 30 minutes or so, I will have to surrender her phone to her. And since *maybe* I'm a very hard working student, I need to research some homeworks, opening my social media accounts and check if anything happens or anything that updates, go to YouTube and watch any random videos to cease my boredom and such, and lastly write my story in Wattpad. Then there's this fashion show in my art class about the textiles and the clothing of different tribes in my country, and guess what, my group won!! And since I lack time to update this story because I still need to revision and redo some mistakes I see. But that doesn't matter, read this chapter and I wish you just ignore this, I'm just blabbering, after all. (+_+)hehe...

***

It was a peaceful afternoon at Raimon Jr. High. The clear blue sky with seemingly fluffy clouds could be seen if you ever looked up. It really was so peaceful and quiet around for everyone except for a certain pink haired girl.

Currently she was being chased out to death ever since she set foot on the school's ground by the members of every club, except for soccer club, who were recruiting her to join. They always approached her even if class was starting. And that annoys her.

But that's not the worst thing that ever happened to her. She was dragged by someone who was a cooking club member and was forced to sit in a chair with stacks of papers on the table to sign to become a member of their club.

Not only that, the pinkette was dragged again by someone who was in another club and that she was having a feeling of happiness and uneasiness at the same time, happy that she was pulled before some member gets to be forcing her to sign the papers and uneasy as she's afraid of what's to come to her throughout the day.

Fortunate for her, Rina was saved by her brother who was also being chased by the sports club members. At least Rina had someone that also had the same problem as she was.

The Tomori siblings were hiding in one of the lockers of their school. She silently thanked that the lockers were made full-sized and had enough space for two people to fit in. That they had the chance to hide from the students. The poor pinkette sighed tiredly, she was getting too tired of playing hide and seek already and just wanted to go home and hop on her soft bed.

Their breaths hitched when someone opened the locker door. She could see Kariya smirking amusingly at them. He was obviously watching the two siblings being chased from afar, and they knew that. But they were afraid to reach him and seemed that if ever they do go to him and hide, maybe instead of helping them get away from the club members of each club, kariya would be helping them get to the club members. So they chose not to go to him.

But luck is not on our side.

Kariya grabbed Rina's and Kaito's hands and dragged them somewhere. They just wished they were not walking to them.

The trio walked outside and headed towards another building beside their school. The two Tomoris looked confusingly at the teal headed boy, who just ignored them.

A moment of silence followed. The clicking of their heels were the only ones that could be heard. Kaito began to ask what's been bugging their heads ever since.

"Kariya, where are you taking us?"

"The soccer club." Kariya didn't looked back and continued to walk towards the said building. They beamed at his words and happily followed.

But they stopped abruptly and stared warily at far distance then at the teal headed boy, who didn't stopped walking.

"Uh... are you sure we're going to the soccer club?" Kariya said nothing in return and halted in front of a building that also has a thunderbolt structure placed at the top.