Chapter 1

The days for Raimon were just as the same as before after Earth Eleven left. Wake up. Take a bath. Eat breakfast. Go to school. Classes. Break time. Classes. Dismissal. Go to practice. Go home. Repeat. But knowing that playing without their best players in the team was so hard to get used to, but that motivated them thinking that this will be the time for a real training for them to get stronger. And when they last visited and played with the Earth Eleven to see them off, that motivated the Raimon even more. And the captain will be the most motivated among all and with him also guiding his team to victory. Well, at least that's what everyone thought.

The team was so worried about their captain saying that there was no need for him to burden all of his worries for the team and tell them, but Kirino tried to convince them that there was nothing wrong at all. The team knew him well enough that they know he's lying and still asked him to tell the problem. But to no avail, Kirino still said no then ran off to the soccer building to avoid anymore 'forceful requests' from his team.

Kirino was sitting on the bench inside the changing room looking at the red band on his left arm. Being a captain sure takes a lot of responsibilities, their coach was not here to train them since he became so busy after. That made the pinkette's state even worse. Without their best players and their coach. As a captain, how can he manage to bring the team stronger?

Kirino sighed. He thought that maybe he should have told the others about this. Well there's still a chance to tell them, but he decided that he will tell the others about this tomorrow at morning practice. He stood up and was about to go to his locker when--

"Ki-ri-no-senpai~"

Kirino jolted and jumped up slightly. He quickly looked at the person that called his name and when he finally saw that person, he glared at the teal headed boy, who was smirking at his accomplishment at surprising his senpai.

"Kariya. What are you doing here?"

"Nothing, just wandering around." Kariya said. Holding the back of his head with both hands and looked away from the pinkette. Kirino just sighed. "When did you get here? I never noticed you coming."

"That's because I was here all along."

"Anyways, senpai, care to explain what it is already?" Kariya asked with seriousness evident from his face and was looking directly at his pink haired senpai's azure eyes. Kirino could only looked at kariya in shock. He never saw him being serious like this before, all he know was that kariya was just a mischievous and troublesome brat that always teases him nonstop.

I guess telling about it would be early than I thought. Kirino thought. He sighed for the third time then proceeded to telling his kouhai his 'problem'.

***

"So, you're saying that you're worried about the team because you are the captain?"

"Yeah. I don't know how to act as a captain like Shindou or Tenma in front of you guys at all, Shindou is good at making strategies that he can make you all play as a whole team.

And Tenma is like the heart of the team, he can make us feel motivated with just his words. But I... I don't know my purpose to become the team's captain at all..." Kirino explained sadly. The two were sitting on the floor side by side and was leaning on the lockers. The pinkette looked sadly at the floor, like it was a poor and miserable thing he could find.

Kariya snorted and looked at Kirino with a serious face. "Why do you have to pretend being them?" He asked.

"Eh?"

Kirino turned to the side to look at the teal haired male with confusion. "I mean, why do you have to act as them? You can just go and do your stuff out there." Kariya explained further. "You are you, senpai, there is no need for you to pretend as someone you are not. Being a captain takes a lot of responsibilities, yes, but what's the reason for having a team if you are just going to burden your problem alone? You just have to say it to them like you did to me right now." Kirino was amazed at what his kouhai said to him. He never thought that kariya could be this sincere about this kind of topic at all.

I guess telling this to him was the right choice after all.

Kirino smiled. All of his worries were gone, thanks to kariya's word of wisdom. "Thank you."

"Hm?"

"Thank you." Kirino repeated. "For listening to me. I don't know what will happen to me when you're not here." He chuckled softly. "So thank you. You are not as troublesome as I thought you'd be."

A mysterious glint appeared in kariya's eyes but disappeared seconds after. He smirked evilly at his senpai. "Ohh~ but there is a price for everything that I said, Kirino-senpai~" he said with a teasing voice. "You should wear a girl's uniform for a week." Kariya's smirk grew wider when he saw his senpai's reaction.

"I take back what I said earlier. You are still troublesome!"

***

First chappy is done!
Thanks for waiting anyways. And just a little a/n in this chapter and for the next chapters ahead, Kirino is still a boy here so don't get confused about how I described him as a 'her' in the prologue, let's just say that the prologue is a little teaser of my idea for what will happen in the future.
That's all

Byebye.

{09/12/18}