Epilogue

Daniel and Corbyn's Fate

After their wedding day, they were never happier. Except when they all moved out...they were MUCH happier then. Daniel and Corbyn both traveled the world and tried new things, occasionally visiting their children.

Ivey and Tyler's Fate

Corbyn was right. He was always right. Ivey and Tyler ended up getting married but, no one judged. If anything, they were the 2nd cutest couple of the Besson family. They never ended up having children

Chip's Fate

He ended up becoming a popular singer in a famous boy band, (Remind you of anyone??). They had a hot album of five boys, (If you don't get it, LEAVE). Girls always ooed and awed at such a popular band.

Timothy's Fate (Sorry, if he was your favorite...he was a bit of a filler character)

Timothy decided he'd become a college professor but, in an experiment gone wrong...he passed away at the ripe age of 23. He will always be remembered...(but, not really).

Morgan and Madison's Fate

The girls ended become popular vloggers and living the life they always dreamed of. They ended up dating Brent and Blake, which Corbyn still doesn't approve of, and moving to London. Still their favorite family member will always be Corbyn's mother.

Matthew's Fate

Matthew ended up becoming a world-renowned scientist at age 17 and moving out at 18. He still finds time to go skateboarding and stuff though. He ended up moving in with Fern but, still, they decided not to date and just be lab partners.

Tanner's Fate

Tanner ended up dating Arnold and they ended up with two boys before they got married. They still argue more than a little but, Fern says it's natural.

 They still argue more than a little but, Fern says it's natural

....Maybe it's just me but, would a sequel with Tanner and Arnold be so bad?