Work Love

His normal Dani would've shattered him in kisses the second he woke up but, Daniel barely said good morning. Daniel was trying to ghost Corbyn until, he had a chance to cool off. But it was like Corbyn was delibrately acting vulnerable for him. Daniel was halfway out the door when he saw Corbyn fiddling with his tie. Daniel, being the person he is, came over and helped him with his tie.

Corbyn: Dani, tell me it straight, are you mad?

Daniel: I can't, I'm gay, Corbyn.

Corbyn: Babe, we have a dog. Why do we need a child?

Daniel: You have a dog, Corbyn, and I said I'm fucking fine.

Daniel grabbed his bag and stormed out into his car.

-Time Skip to Corbyn's Music Studio-

Corbyn was super stressed and asked Jack to cancel on three of his clients and record for the other two. After recording, Jack came in Corbyn's office asking what was up with him.

Jack: Man, what the heck? You just canceled on one of your best clients.

Corbyn: I've just been off. Can you get me a water?

Jack: I'm not your slave.

Corbyn: But you are my assistant.

Jack: So?

Corbyn: Forget it. Do you think you can close up, man? I'm gonna surprise Daniel at work.

Jack: Pshaw. I'm coming with, I'll just close up now.

Corbyn and Jack got in Corbyn's dodge and pulled up at Villa Tree Elementary. Jack and Corbyn had stopped to pick up flowers for their lovers.

Zach's Flowers:

Daniel's Flowers:

Daniel's Flowers:

They walked into Daniel's class with the two chatting it up

They walked into Daniel's class with the two chatting it up. When Corbyn and Jack came in, the 4th graders weren't idiots. All the girls 'awwed' and Daniel and Zach's faces instantly turned beet red. 

Corbyn: For you, my love. 

Before Corbyn could give Daniel the flowers, one of Daniel's boys whispered in his ear. Corbyn gave him one of the flowers and he stood in front of the class.

Boy: For you, my love.

A girl with jet black hair came up and accepted the token of love. He instantly did this awkward hug that Zach found adorable. 

^Work Love^