Chip's Panic Attack

Third Person: Besson Manor: 12:47 AM

Matthew: Corbyn! Please get up!

Corbyn bolted awake and so did Daniel to the sound of distress.

Corbyn: What?! What is it?!

Timothy: Chip's in the middle of a panic attack and we don't think he's breathing this time!

Corbyn rushed into Chip's room and saw a him fighting something in his sleep. He had no idea what to do. Tyler wasn't panicking , he sat down on a bean bag rubbing his temples.

Corbyn: Do you know what to do, Tyler?!

Tyler: I do. You cannot wake someone during a sleeping panic attack, he might kill himself. I also know what it is he's dreaming about. If you're the praying type, now would be a good time.

Tyler seemed so relaxed but, honestly, he himself was worried for his younger brother. He tightened his grip on Chip's hand every second. The younger boy then bolted up, hyperventilating. Chip looked left at his brother and hugged him. After a few seconds, Tyler pushed him back and gripped his shirt.

Tyler: I swear, if you do that again, I'll kill you my goddamn self.

He then went back for the hug but, that night, Tyler didn't leave his brother's side. Once Tyler fell asleep, Daniel came back to talk to Chip.

Daniel: If you're okay with me asking what were you dreaming about...?

Chip: It was just before we were accepted into the orphanage...

(CLIFFHANGER!! OOF, THERE'S SOME ANGST IN THE NEXT CHAPTER BUT, IF YOU DON'T READ IT YOU'LL BE SCREWED AND CONFUSED BUT, IT'S YOUR LIFE...)

^Chip's Panic Attack^