Both Nights

Third Person: In The Besson Manor

Daniel opened the door to be tackled by their dog, Rocket. 

Daniel: Aw, puppy love!

Corbyn: Nope, I believe you owe me something.

Corbyn picked Daniel up by his waist and brought him to the kitchen. He locked the doors and dimmed the lights.

Daniel: You are so extra.

Corbyn took a second to undo his belt, struggling, while Daniel laughed at him. He finally did it and he pulled off his shirt and pants. Daniel pulled his shirt off too and his pants. Corbyn sat down on the table and Daniel sat on his lap with his legs on either side. 

Corbyn: You gonna do something~?

Daniel rolled his eyes and started rubbing his nipples. Corbyn moaned and totally turned on Daniel. He got down on his knees and looked up seductively.

Daniel: You gonna spread those legs~?

Corbyn spread his legs as, Daniel pulled down his boxers. He rubbed his finger over the tip and kissed the inside of his sides. 

Corbyn: You know Daddy doesn't like teasing, I might have to punish you.

Daniel: I have been a bad boy~.

Daniel smirked, took in all of his dick and started bobbing. Corbyn jerked forward but, Daniel had amazing gag reflex. Everyone loved Daniel's blowjobs.

Corbyn: Baby boy, I-I think I'm a-about to--

Corbyn's warm, hot, and sticky load shot down Daniel's throat and he swallowed it whole. 

Daniel: Minty this time. 

Corbyn rolled his eyes and put Daniel on the table where he was. He shoved his tongue in Daniel's mouth, Daniel not fighting it. He mapped out every inch of the smaller boy's mouth. He then slid down and worked on a couple of dark and purple hickeys. Right as it was getting heated, they heard a knock on the door. 

Maid: Master Corbyn, would you rather your underwear pressed and folded or folded then pressed?

Corbyn: Uh..pressed then folded.

Once they heard the footsteps retreat, Daniel stood up.

Daniel: Would you rather me ride or smash?

Corbyn: Mmmm...I have to go with smashing, baby boy.

Daniel turned around with his back from Corbyn bracing himself. Corbyn lined up his member and Daniel's hole and went in.

*Moans*Daniel: Fuck, go deep.

Corbyn thrusted in and out of Daniel before, he reached his limit.

Corbyn: I think I-I might cum.

Daniel: Fill me up, Daddy. 

Corbyn released inside Daniel and Daniel released all on the table. 

Daniel: Carry me, I can barely even walk.

Corbyn picked the boy up bridal style and brought him to bed. It was then, Daniel accepted Corbyn's spoon.

Jachary:

Zach: Cotton Candy!!

Zach was having the greatest time at the fair while, Daniel and Corbyn were fucking each other. After two hours, Jack got bored and dragged him home. That night they decided to work on Smith's room. They decided to put a red and blue mattress on the bed and fell asleep on the floor after staying up 'till 11 but, they decided it was totally worth their effort.

 They decided to put a red and blue mattress on the bed and fell asleep on the floor after staying up 'till 11 but, they decided it was totally worth their effort

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

^Both Nights^