The Truth Behind the Boys

Chip Telling Daniel:

When we were younger, I knew that our father was doing something really bad to Tyler but, when I asked he'd say it was nothing. When we left our father, he decided to tell me. He raped Tyler and he kept finding him.

"I want the oldest one!", he'd yell. Tyler would always make sure we were okay before he left the closet we were forced to live in. Tyler would always try and resist too. But he'd love us too much to not do it. "P-Please n-no.", the tears we could hear. "Remember, Brutus can take your place, that fast. Or shall I fuck those younger ones?", he'd growl. "Brutus is six and the twins are only five!" "Are you yelling at me, boy?!" Tyler lost his virginity when he was seven. Our father tried to rape me once but, Tyler never let him. He did hit us though which, he put Tyler in jail for. Our father is one of the richest men alive so, he could easily blame it on him. He blamed most of his crimes on Tyler. Assault, Child Abuse, Murder. In jail for each and every one. One day, when Tyler said he'd leave, he called the cops and told them that he threatened to kill him. He did the same to our mother but, he made sure she was in jail for life.

And just a few months ago, we brothers got a letter, from him. He said that he knew where we were and that it was my time. 

Daniel: Oh, we promise he won't get you.

Chip: Thank you so much. And can I tell you something?

Daniel: Anything.

Chip: Tyler isn't a bad kid nor, a mean one. He has to think four times each decision he makes. Once for each of us, and once for himself. 

Daniel: Okay, buddy. I have one last question though.

Chip: Shoot.

Daniel: Well, is your name Brutus or Chip?

Chip: It is Brutus but, Brutus is latin for stupid. You can still call me that if you want.

Daniel: Of course not, goodnight.

Chip: Night, Daniel.

^The Truth Behind the Boys^