Bloody Child

It was a pretty busy Saturday. Corbyn had to go to the studio last minute, Daniel had a teachers meeting, Matthew had science club at the library, Timothy wanted to go to the museum, Madison and Morgan had a management meeting with Elliott, Ivy was going out with friends, Chip had choir, and Tyler was locked in Fortnite. There was only one Seavey-Besson child who was left out. 

Before Corbyn left he decided he was gonna do, Tanner's hair in the mirror. He had done at least ten different styles already.

Tanner: Hey, Papa?

Corbyn: Yeah?

Tanner: Do you think I'm weird?

Corbyn: What do you mean?

Tanner: I mean, Tyler's popular, Ivy's popular, Chip's a second you, which is basically perfect, Morgan and Madison are literally famous, Matthew's an edgy playboy genius, and Timothy's a perfect genius. What am I?

Corbyn: Tannie, you're you. You just have to find out what you are.

Tanner: Can I come with you to the studio?

Corbyn: You know you can't.

Tanner: You let Tyler once, didn't you?

Corbyn: That was different, babes, I have a more...explicit band recording.

Tanner: Sure.

Corbyn knew Tanner was bummed so he picked him up and tickled him a bit and carried him downstairs. Tanner decided to go play with Rocket but, Corbyn went back upstairs. Matthew was in Tyler's room watching him play Fortnite.

Corbyn: Hey, Matt?

Matthew: Hmm?

Corbyn: Can you take Tanner with you to library?

Matthew: Why me? Tyler's playing video games all day.

Tyler: Why are throwing me under the bus? I just got the fucking battle pass, you're on your own.

Corbyn: Language. But still, I asked you, Matthew. It's no longer optional.

Matthew: This isn't fair. I love him but he's...you know...--

Tyler: Twenty bucks, he won't say it. I'm betting twenty!

Matthew: SHUT UP ALREADY.

Corbyn: Matthew, please. 

Tanner: I don't need your pity!

Tanner ran into a room and locked it. Corbyn and Matthew both knocked on the door and apologized senselessly. 

Matthew: Oh shit.

Corbyn: Don't swear, Matthew. What is it?

Tanner: Ahh!!

Matthew: Well, we were doing a test on the world's largest and most poisonous snakes and the mansion kind of came up...

Corbyn: Matthew Seavey-Besson, are you telling me my youngest son is in a room with a dangerous snake?

Matthew: I mean, I can stop telling you.

Corbyn physically kicked the door and picked up Tanner bridal style. He pushed Corbyn and jumped down, still trying to show he's mad. Matthew then pulled him into and picked up.

Matthew: You are coming with me, got it? I don't care whether you want to or not.

Corbyn then ran downstairs and jumped into Daniel's arms nearly toppling him over.

Daniel: What are you doing?! I have to leave. ||He said laughing.

Corbyn: I'm a good dad. I'm a real dad.