8. Guilty

Jungkook pov

"Up we go" i mumble when i lift the big bucket of water from the ground into the automatic sewer used for farming.

"Kookie~~ kookie~~ wait for me. Eh? Where is the water?"

"Down the sewer."

"Don't tell me you did it alone again?" I nod and jin gasp

"Yah! I told you to wait for me. You don't have to do it alone kookie-ah that thing weigh a ton. You even peel pineapple skin with your bare hands this morning. I told you to wait for the knife right."

"It's not that hard anyway"

"Geez.. kookie you make me guygirling over you. No wonder you could get that majestic abs from." He said while poking my bare arms. I folded my sleeves until it reach up because of the hot weather.

"Okay i get it. No need to touch"

"You used your muscle wisely than namjoon hyung. He had that enormous muscle yet he still wait for me to help him lift the water everyday. that old geez- auch!!.yah yaah !!."

I turn to my side only to see jin struggling while namjoon hyung pulling his ear upward.

"Don't spoiled him too much jungkook-ah or he will not do any work later"

"Yah hyung, let my ear go it hurts like hell gahhhhh !!!"

"Say sorry first, you almost called me old geezer"

"Almost hyung. Almost!"

"Boys! Come and have some food. It's already lunch time!"

"Omma!! Help me! Namjoon hyung is bullying me" jin run away from his older brother while he trailed behind.

I chuckled to this siblings antique. Its a normal routine for them to argue.

I washed my hand and let my foot free from the farming boots to change into a pair of slipper.

On my way to the pavilion with a small table in the middle, i could see y/n were there helping jin's mom preparing the lunch.

Unknowingly a Smile plaster on my lips.