6. Sunset

Jungkook pov

The dining table felt so awkward with the two of us not talking but just eating in silence.

At first it felt so wrong to eat with a stranger at their house. But after looking at the food she had made and after tasting her cooking. I was lost in a dessert of addiction to taste more. She's a good cook.

But in the midst of all that. I'm still thinking about the wish and how to make it turn to normal. What if it can't be turn? What should i do?

*****

Your pov

Jungkook seems lost in his own thoughts eventhough he is eagerly munching on my food.

But my mind is distracted by the clothes he is wearing. It's my dad clothes. It takes me time to get it for him.

*****

After doing our own things which is nothing for me and jungkook being jungkook with the looks of a deer been caught in the headlights.

I'm sure he is actually thinking of something on how this all could happen

At that sunny evening, i bring him to walk around the town to get some fresh air. It felt stuffed at my house due to the awkwardness between us both.

Everyone passed by us steal a second glance at him. For two reason. Reason one, because his face is new in town.

Reason two, because he is just an eye candy to resist. I can see the ahjumma are looking and examining his butt.

I giggle knowing the fact that our ahjumma at my town is a naughty ahjumma.

"Why are you laughing?"

"Nothing, just be sure to watch your butt jungkook-ssi"

"Eh?" He said with that famous jungshook reaction.

I brought him to stroll around the town and it looks like he likes the mural around the building. He's also not that awkward to see the farm, the barn, gardens, paddy fields and so on, regarding himself as an idol.

(Okay, I know ulsan actually don't have all of this. This is FanFiction. Bear with it okay)

Jin was the one look so happy when he saw jungkook came to his family farm and he feed jungkook lot's of fruits he can get.

Jungkook even get to ride a horse and milking the cows with the owner permission because of his good looking and on how polite he is.

They assume jungkook is my boyfriend, but i just denied them. Deep inside of me, who doesn't want him to be one? He's so boyfriend material.

While on that, the aunties and uncles gave us a lot of fruits and vegetables while giving me  condolences for my parents.

*****

It's been hours of walking. We end up at the beach seaside with a lot kind of food with us. Fortunately, jungkook is with me to carry them.

 Fortunately, jungkook is with me to carry them

I bring him here to see the sunset. The beach has the most beautiful view to watch the sunset. It is also my favourite place to think and relax my mind.

I purposely bring him here to think. We sit on a big rocky side. Where the wave are soaring, but still couldn't get us.

"So jungkook-ssi d.."

"J-Jungkook"

"Em?"

"Y-you can just call me jungkook"

'Cupid arrow struck one! Ding ding ding!'

"Ah... Okay, y-you can call me y/n too. I'm in the same age with yours by the way."

He nod. He look so cute looking shy and red like that.

"So jungkook, did you think of anything?"

He shake his head before looking at the wave sighing.

"I'm sorry.." i said without knowing that i had said it out loud.

"Huh? Why were you sorry?" He look at me asking for a question.

' I'm sorry to wished you'd be here for me to make me happy.'

"Ah... Nothing."

He nod and further his view on the dazzling sunset.

'i never expect this to actually happen. If i know you'd be lost your career, your fame, your family, your hyungs i wouldn't wish for anything. It's my fault all of this happen. I'm sorry..'

"I give my Condolences for your family, i never intend to hear your conversation. I just..."

"Thank you jungkook" i look at him while giving him a smile. "I'm okay"

But maybe he can see that I'm faking my smile because the words he said after that makes me cry a bucket.

"You can cry all you want. Don't even try to stop it, i know it hurts a lot. No one blamed you for crying"

I cried.

I never cried infront of anyone much more with a stranger.

But I cried on his shoulder. He was stiff at first when I landed my head on his shoulder. But after a moment, he become more relax. patting my back try to soothe me.

He never said anything or ever tried to stop me from crying.

He keep patting me for hours until the stars and the moon are plastering the night sky after the sun had done his work.

I was lost in his warm features and his soft hums of a beautiful piece melody.