2. Wish

"Noona you're crying?"

"I told you she doesn't like the clothes you pick jimin"

"Is it true noona?" Ask a small boy with a chubby cheeks and gleaming puppy eyes.

"Aww no. Noona just sad that yeontan isn't here when i woke up like this morning"

i Caressed my tears away, putting a smile for him.

"Oh! Is that it? I'll find him for you! Noona stay there, don't go anywhere okay!"

"Okay, if you say so"

"Tannie-yaa where are you~~" and he goes. running out.

"Noona, I'll find yeontan for you too." This time a small girl who almost had the same facial as jimin say that to me.

"Okay minah. Thank you"

She start running but after a few second she came back popping her head on the door of my room.

"But just to mention noona, if you don't like the clothes you are wearing. Blame jimin okay. I just responsible to change your clothes ONLY."

"Ah.. okay, i remember that minah'

She smile ear to ear after that before screaming calling her twin to stop running and to wait for her.

I look the clothes i am wearing. Just a normal floral baggy top and a long floral pants that are normally used for farming.

" The twin is sure active like always. Just What kind of food do you feed them jin?"

"Don't try to change the topic y/n. Just tell me when did you arrive here?? I wouldn't know you're here if yeontan doesn't dissapeard to your house this morning."

"Yesterday evening

"Yesterday evening.. I'm sorry.."

"Haih.. it's okay y/n" he sit on the edge of the bed and pull me to his chest for a hug.

"You know how worried i am to see you lifeless in the rain justnow? I almost had a heart attack. You know how namjoon hyung panic when he had to carry you? Because uh'uh i will not carry you. This muscle is off limit. beside, you probably weigh a ton"

"Sorry to worry you jin.. i was, caught in the moment. And send my apologies to namjoon oppa"

"I understand.. just make sure to not do that again. "

I nod.

"Now eat this and gain energy to bring that fat dog for evening walk later"

"Thank you"

"Anything for you bestie"

"No jin really, thank you. For making sure my parents funeral going smooth. I don't know what would happen if you're not there. I'm a bad daughter"

"Don't mention it sweetie. What besties are for? And I'm sure you're parents know you are the best daughter ever. Don't be sad. Remember they will always watching you from above okay? Now smile for me."