All Might cooked large dinner saying hero's use a lot of energy and he needed to gain muscle which was true. Hiro was tiny even Ojiro the smallest and youngest in the class had around the same amount of muscle as the older taller boy and he has nothing compared to Aizawa who look small but once he took his shirt off it would reveal a healthy impressive 6 pack. Once diner was over they went over his new training schedule and then they decided to chill for the rest of the night. "Umm All Might?" Hiro asked halfway through a movie they started watching together "what was my dad like when he was my age?" the question cough All Might off guard "Umm well he was very determined. Since he was born quirkless he had to work harder than the other students..." "WAIT MY DAD WAS QUIRKINESSES!?" Deku has never told him he had told his son he has super strength. "He never told you? We I should say anything then" Hiro kept asking All Might how his father got his quirk but The older man kept his mouth shut as he felt Izuku didn't tell him for a reason. In the end Hiro dropped it but he would ask his dad when he got home.

-

Mio Todoroki and Mt Lady (and a bit of Endeavour too)

Mio walked out of in her Hero costume out to Mt lady was waiting for her. "OMG don't you look like a doll. I am loving the winter theme with the colours." She fangirl over her new student. "Thanks sensei, also may I say I have always loved who you suit is made. It could stretch forever!" "Oh you flatter me Todoroki" Kami woods just shook his head and started to dread asking Mio to join their company, there was no way he would survive the week if these two were going to feeding each other's egos.

First day they headed out together to do morning patrol duties with Mt Lady leading the way with Mio following close behind. "So tell me have you picked a hero code name" the blonde woman asked. "... I was thinking... Storm" "Storm? Isn't that your mother's name?" Mio flinched and Mt Lady froze in place as she realised she hit a nerve. "Sorry I didn't..." "no it's ok" Mio smiled "my mother was a great hero but she wasn't as well known as some, so when I become number 1 every one will know who she was" Mio started walking again her mentor followed sensing something was off but not wanting to be nosy she dropped it.

-

3:40... "he makes me come on time but then he slacks off and shows up late." Mio said impatiently tapping her foot on the rocky ground of the training ground that Endeavour hired for them. Mio walked over to grab her bag thinking her grandfather just forgot when she was thrown across the field. She looked up and rold out of the way of a fiery punch. She stood up to see who her attacker was. "Grandpa!? What are you doing!?" "A hero must be on gaud and ready for a villain attack at anytime. Now come here I have some warm ups." Mio walked over slowly and sat in front of the red haired man. He sat down next to her and showed her some stretches before them getting up and walking to other sides of the training ground. "NOW FIGHT ME" he bellowed at the small girl. She immediately created a wall of ice around them to cool the air knowing it would weaken Endeavour's fire attacks but the man stood unimpressed. He spend towards her and set his arms on fire and got ready to swing at the brunette. She created a blast of wind in an attempt of blowing him to the other side of the court but all it managed to do was slow him slightly. He knocked her into the wall she created and walked back to his starting position. "Again, stand up!" Endeavour was in his 60s and far from his prime and yet he was still able to over power the younger girl within seconds. She looks disheartened at her hands before standing up to give it another shot.

-

Mio walked into Mt Lady's apartment at almost midnight after hours of training with her grandfather. "Todoroki there you are it's been... oh my god" the blonde girl looked shocked at the buseded and beat up student "what happened!? Why were you out for so long!? Was it Villains!?" "No no no Sensei. I was just training and um... my quirk got out of control" Mio answered looking at her feet. Mt Lady walked her into the living room and they sat on the lounge. "Todoroki you have been off for most of the day, you don't have to tell be what's wrong but as your new teacher it is my duty to make you feel better. Get dressed we are going out!"