6

Jesse and I woke up this morning. He went downstairs to cook breakfast while I showered and got ready.

Once out of the shower I grab my clothes. I decided I was going to wear a black croptop, black leather shorts, and Jesse's leather jacket. I slipped on my vans then doing my makeup and hair.

Once I finish getting dressed I walk downstairs

Once I finish getting dressed I walk downstairs. I see Erica sitting on the couch.

"Ok are you going to school today? And do you need an outfit?" I ask her excitedly.

"Oh my god yes to both questions." He said getting up hugging me.

"Welcome to the rest of your life best friend." I say hugging back.

We walk upstairs and I grab a gray shirt, black shorts, a belt, and a rose choker. I had her the outfit and push her into the bathroom to change.

-time skip-

We get to school. Jesse and I up on each other. Like normal. And Erica beside me. We walk into school. We see Sarah and we walk over to her.

"Hey Sarah. What's wrong." Erica says.

"Your looking a little underfed." I say to her.

"What happened to you two?" Sarah asks.

"I've been like this." I say side hugging Jesse.

"You know the best thing ever. It's not to late. Join us." Erica replies.

"Then we can be bestfriends forever." I comment.

"Never"

"Your making the biggest mistake of your life. Well what's left of it." Jesse says.

"Isn't that cute." Erica says looking at me.

"Jess babe. I think she has a thing for you." I say cupping his cheek.

"I've got something for all three of you. It's made of wood and really sharp." She says holding up her had like she has a steak.

"Haha. Sarah. You've been replaced." He says doing a handshake with Erica while leaning in for a kiss with me.

"Oh your still coming to the dusk premiere right? BFF." Erica says while Jesse and I continue our little moment.

Jesse and I pull away to look at Sarah just to see her look over at us than to walk away.

-time skip-

After school we go home. To pass the time until the premier, Erica, Robbie, Wes, Jesse, and I play board games. We were playing Pictionary. The teams were... Wes, Robbie, and Jesse. Then, Erica and I. I take the first card. I look at the thing I'm drawing. I place the card back into the discard pile.

"Ok ready go." Wes says flipping the timer.

"Is it the Eiffel Tower?" Erica asks. I shake my head.

"Um.... oh is it a giraffe?"She asks.

"Yeah that's it." I say.

"Ok. Jesse it's your turn to draw." Erica says. I get up and go into the kitchen and grab some waters. I walk back and see that Jesse landed on a all draw(I can't remember if that's what it is called. It's been a while since I played Pictionary).

"Ok. Erica has to draw too." I say. They take the card and look at it.

Erica starts to draw and I start guessing. She draws the Flag of France.

"The French flag?" I say. She shakes her head. She then draws some fries or at least that's what they look like.

"Oh. French Fries." I say shrugging my shoulder.

"Yeah that's it." Erica and Jesse say.

"What. How are you so good at this game?" Robbie asks.

"I don't know. I'm just good at it." I shrugged.

"Ok we need to get ready for the screening." Jesse said.