5

I woke up this morning and Jesse was gone. I got up and took a shower. I got dressed in a black crop top, a black high waisted shirt, my black high heels, and A black furry jacket. I dried and curled my hair. I grabbed my phone, computer, and water bottle. I walk down stairs and I see Jesse with Erica and Rory.

"Good morning

"Good morning." Erica says to me.

"Good morning. How are you 2 feeling?" I ask them walking over to Jesse.

"I feel great. I don't have asthma anymore. And we don't need our glasses." Rory said.

"Good morning beautiful." Jesse says to me.

"Good morning." I say kissing his cheek.

"Erica do you need some more clothes?" I ask her.

"Oh no. It's ok. I'm not going to school today." She says.

"Ok. Well rest up. You'll need it." I say walking out to the car. Jesse and Rory are already there. Once I get in Jesse speeds off. Once we get to the school Jesse and I sit on the car. Rory goes to find his friends.

"Guys wazzzuppp!" Rory says walking up to Benny and Ethan.

"Rory your- we thought you were dead." Ethan tell him.

"All I know is I woke up this morning after the party feeling awesome. No asthma, I don't need my glasses, and I barely have to sleep anymore. The only problem is the sun. Kind of annoying." Rory says.

"Your a fledgling too?" Benny asks Rory.

"Heck no. I'm rocking the full on vampire action dude. The big V. Can I get a What what?" Rory says.

"What? Rory you drank human blood?" Ethan asks.

"The said if I didn't I'd die. All the other kids were doing it."

"Do you any idea what you've just done to yourself?" Benny asks him.

"I'm immortal and all powerful dude. Kachow." Rory said kicking his foot.

"I think we should go and get him now." I say to Jesse.

"Yeah. Your right. You go I'll start the car." Jesse says. Robbie, the others and I go and stand behind Rory.

"Sorry. I gotta go to church." Rory said.

"Church? Vampires don't do church." Ethan says.

"Jesse says we have too. He's so bossy. He's all like. Blah blah the prophecy and blah blah you must find the Cuban animals." Rory said.

"Cuban animals. What are you talking about?" Benny asks him.

"I don't know. That's what it sounded like. Anyway we'll hang out later. Or fang out. Zing." He says walking away.

"Come on grab your backpack. You and I are going to church." Ethan says. Following the vampires. I walk back to the car.

"Jess. The nerds are going to follow them. We should be near them." I say.

"Your right. Let's go home." Jesse says.

Jesse and I just kind of spent the day together and we didn't really do much. We just payed down all day. He talked to my stomach most of the day. But I had fun. It shows me that Jesse will be a great dad.

A/n

I'm sorry this chapter is short. I had things to do so I had to hurry and publish this part.