2

It's been 2 1/2 weeks. Jesse and I got back home yesterday.

I woke up this morning and felt sick. I immediately jump up and rush to Jesse and I's bathroom. A few minutes later Jesse comes in the bathroom and holds my hair back and rubs my back.

"It's ok baby." Jesse says. I stand up and brush my teeth.

"Are you ok babygirl?" He asked.

"Yeah I'm fine. Just probably the flu." I say. I know exactly what's wrong but I didn't want Jesse to know yet.

(Time skip- 2 days)

I woke up again sick this morning. Today is the day I'm telling him. Jesse comes into the bathroom again and holds my hair.

"Babe are sure you are ok? This is the third day in a row that you have been sick." He asked. I stand up and brush my teeth.

"Actually Jesse. Can you go sit on the bed. I have to show and tell you something." I said placing my arm on his bicep.

"Ok now I'm nervous. What is it?" He tells me.

"I promise it's not bad. Just go sit down." I tell him pushing him out the door of the bathroom.

"Ok fine." He says.

I reach under the sink and grab the pregnancy test I took the other day. I grab the box and put the test inside it. I walk out in the bedroom. I sit down in front of Jesse. I had him the box, but I don't let go of it.

"Ok promise me you woke freak out?" I ask him.

"Yeah. I won't freak out." He says.

"Ok. Good because I'm nervous of how you will react. Ok open it." I say letting go.

He opens the box and looks at it for a minute

"Wait..." He says looking up into my eyes.

"Surprise... I'm pregnant." I say smiling.

"Are you serious?" He asks getting up smiling.

"Yes." I say. He picks me up and spins me around.

"Oh my god. I'm going to be a dad."
He said crying.

"Yeah. You are." I say crying with him.

After almost an hour of crying and talking to each other I decided we should lay down all day.

"Do you want to lay down today? We don't have to go anywhere." I ask him.

"Yeah. Let's lay down." He says.

I take my laptop and play Netflix. I sit-up with my back against the headboard. Jesse lays down with his head next to my stomach.

"Hey nugget. It's your dad. I just wanted to come and talk to you. I just wanted to say that I love your mom. And I love you too. I can't wait to see you and I can't wait to see what you will do. I know that your parents are vampires and you most likely will be too when you are 17 but that doesn't matter. What matters is that you are a healthy little baby. I think you are a girl and I think momma does too." Jesse says to my stomach.

"Oh your so cute." I giggle running my hands through this hair.

"Oh and baby your mom is the nicest person ever. She is my soal mate. Your going to have the best mom in the world and nothing would ever happen to you." Jesse says. I feel something warm and wet on my cheek and then I realized that I was crying.

"Oh my god babygirl. I didn't mean to make you cry." Jesse says. Standing up on his knees and hugging me.

"No no no. It's just I love you with all my heart and I can't wait for this baby to be born." I say hugging him back.

We lay down the rest of the day. To bad we have to go to school tomorrow.