4

It's after school and Jesse, Sarah, Wes, Robbie, and I are all out by Jesse's car. I am sitting on the roof. Wes and Robbie on the hood. Jesse is talking to Sarah by a tree. I look over at the school and see Benny, Rory, and I think his name is Ethan. 

"We its to late to turn back now." Jesse says as Sarah pushes him away from her.
I see Erica walking over here. Jesse comes as I jump of the hood of the car and walk to Jesse.

"Jesse, Rainy and Sarah told me you don't like vampires." She said.

"I didn't say that." I said holding my stomach. Smiling thinking of what my baby is doing right now.

"I love vampires. That exactly what I told her." Jesse said as he pulled me into him resting his hands right on my butt. Kissing my neck.

"Ok well I gotta go." Sarah said.

"Ok well. I'll see you around. Dusk forever." Erica yelled out to her.

"So things not right about that drama club." I hear Ethan say from the building.

"Hopefully I'll see you at the screening." Robbie says to Erica as him and Wes go and get into the back seat of the car. Jesse gets in the drivers seat me in passenger. I plug in the aux cord.

"I am so going to your house tonight." I hear Benny say.

"Great. The more mathletes the marrier." I hear Ethan say.

"Can I come?" I hear Rory ask.

"No" Benny and Ethan say.

Jesse starts the car and I blast my music and roll my window down. Robbie and Wes roll theirs down too. Jesse punched the gas pedal.

"Jesse slow down. I want them for lunch tomorrow." I laugh hitting his chest. Moving into kiss him.

"What it nerds!!!" Robbie yells out the window at Ethan,Benny, and Rory.

We get home and I go to change. I walk up stairs and get my black ripped jeans. My black my black crop top that says normal is boring. And a choker than has a crystal. I grab my water bottle and walk downstairs.

Ignore everything but the outfit and the choker

Ignore everything but the outfit and the choker. She is wearing the black vans from earlier.