3

I woke up this morning happy that the morning sickness is over. I got up and took a shower. I go into my closet and get dressed. I wore a white croptop and black high waisted shorts. I also had on a blue and white jacket. I dried and curled my hair. I slipped on my black vans. I did my natural makeup. And I got my water bottle with blood.

I walk downstairs and all of the vampires that Jesse changed in our junior year in highschool are here in the living room

I walk downstairs and all of the vampires that Jesse changed in our junior year in highschool are here in the living room. I said hello to them all. I walk into the kitchen to find Jesse.

"Good morning beautiful." He said getting up to hug me.

"Good morning." I said hugging back.

"Are you good? No morning sickness?" He asked.

"Yeah I'm ok. No I didn't have morning sickness today." I said.

"You ready we have to go?" He asked.

"Yeah I'm ready. I need my sun glasses." I tell him. I grab them and put them on.

Wes and Robbie(the curly headed vampire that's most likely not his name but I can't find it anywhere.) drove with us and the other vampires drove there own cars. Wes, Robbie, Jesse, and I all got into jesses car. We drove to the school. When we got in the building I took my sun glasses off. I see these two nerds and the taller one is looking at me. Jesse mush have seen because he intertwined our fingers together.

Bennies POV:

She was so beautiful but that guy grabbed her hand. I wonder what her name is.

"Dude look at the gurl with the blonde hair." I say to Ethan.

"You mean the one that is holding that seniors hand. Yeah they are most likely dating." Ethan says.

"Yeah but she's hot." I say.

Rainy's POV:

"Ahh, Hey. Principal Kicks. Let me give you a hand." Jesse says. Going over to the principal still holding my hand. He then let go of my hand and moved it to my back. Jesse grabbed Principal Kicks' coffee from hun so he can hand up the posted with both hands.

"Oh thank you Jesse. Much better." Hicks says.

"Anything for our fearless leader, do you mind?" Jesse asked motioning to his coffee. He than takes a sip of it.

"Ahh, French Roast." Jesse says.

"French roast..."

"Good choice."

"Good choice..." Hicks says before Jesse hands his coffee back to him. As we walk away I see the two nerds from earlier.

"Oh and Rainy?" Hicks  says. I turn to look at him.

"Yes Principal Kicks ?" I ask.

"You should zip up your jacket before something happens." He says. Ok now I'm weirded out.