Connecting New Strings

Start from the beginning

Eren didn't say anything, what could he say? He knew that Lucas was right, he always was. But even Eren didn't know what he would do after they defeated the Titans. Eren didn't know anything about love and out of nowhere, his childhood friend told him she loved him. He didn't know what to say.

Lucas took Eren's silence as a no, "You see. Look, what I'm trying to tell you is that you have a big, big future ahead of you. Look at me, I'm a soldier, but I have a girlfriend and I want a family, even if there is a war at my front door I want that. But I know that there are risks and that at any moment something could happen, but I'm willing and I'm ready to fight for them, my family comes first before any mission".

"Eren we know that you have lost so much, but this could actually be one of the best things that could be happening to you, at least give her a chance", Carla told him.

Eren looked at the couple and then looked back at Mikasa, she seemed worried that he'd say no, for Eren, it was the first time he ever noticed Mikasa look so cute. He always knew she was a girl, but he never thought of her as a woman.

Eren was so embarrassed, "I...I guess.....I could give it a shot".

Mikasa looked up with a big smile on her face. "Really?", she asked looking at Eren.

He just nodded his head in embarrassment, she smiled and then jumped on him kissing him once again. This time Eren didn't fight back he kind of just hugged her a little, it was the second time he ever got kissed and to admit it, he kind of liked the feeling of it.

Carla the got close to Lucas, "Finally. I'm glad I got to see this", she then grabbed Lucas's hand and they intertwined their fingers. Lucas indeed did have a pretty big family now, this made him smile.

Time Skip.....................

"What are you serious!!", Armin shouted. It was to be expected, Mikasa and Eren both told Armin that they were a new couple. 

Lucas who was sitting with his girlfriends heard the commotion and smiled, "Hehehehe I think Armin needs to relax, I mean its big news, but it shouldn't be made public if they don't want to.

"I dont think it would be a problem if it was public, actually I think I'd favor that", Carla said.

Lucas turned towards her, "And why is that"?

"I want my son to follow his own path, not to follow the ones of his step-dad", Carla then started pulling on Lucas's cheeks as if she was angry.

"Oww, that hurts", Carla then let him go, he started to rub the side of his cheek. Annie who was holding Abraham saw this and they both laughed.

"You shouldn't keep secrets you know, and that's what I want Eren to learn, not to keep secrets", Lucas then hugged both Annie and Carla while smiling.

"I'm sorry, but.....I'm glad that both of you are here with me", Lucas said while hugging both Annie and Carla.

Abraham and Amelia quickly came up to them, "What about us?", Amelia shouted with a pout.

"Yeah", Abraham said, both of them were so cute trying to fake that they were mad.

Lucas the bent down and hugged them, "You too, my little munchkins".

Suddenly a man approached Eren, Armin, and Mikasa, he was being followed a group of people, Rico was one of those soldiers. 

Suddenly the bald man sent one of the troops to come in Lucas's direction, "Hey girls I'll be back".

"Ok sweetie", Carla said.

"We'll be here", Annie said in a monotone way, Carla was kind of laughing because of that.