Chapter 69: Flame of Despair

Alone began to drag Selozar's unconscious body down to his planet. Alone opened a portal, and threw Selozar through. A small snap was heard, Selozar had broken his rib.

Alone didn't give a damn, and he jumped through the portal, and picked up Selozar by the arm. Selozar then began to awake, noticing he was being dragged by Alone, he used his free hand to claw at the floor. He didn't want to go back and if that meant an eternity running then so be it. He's already fought Alone, but he's to weak to do it again.

Selozar gripped at a stone lodged deep into the ground, and kept his grip on it. He didn't want to let go. Alone noticing that he couldn't pull anymore, looked down to see a weak Selozar using his last bit of strength to get away. "Let go of the damn rock." Alone spit at Selozar, pulling on his arm harder.

Selozar refused, staying determined. His grip on the rock grew stronger. Alone sighed, and began to pull, and pull, until he dislocated Selozar's arm.

He cried out in agony, his grip loosened on the rock, but he held on. Alone sighed, and dropped Selozar's dislocated arm, and stomped on Selozar's hand, crushing it. Selozar cried out more, and Alone continued to drag Selozar as he whined.

He grew tired of Selozar's whining, and kicked him in the head, knocking him out.

About 30 minutes passed before Alone dragged Selozar into his torture room, and dropped him. Alone picked up a bloody rope, and tied Selozar to a bloody pole. Selozar's body shook in pain, but Alone didn't care. He didn't care in the slightest.

Alone laughed, causing Einin to walk in and see what he had done to Selozar. She promptly hit him, "You were supposed to bring him back with the injuries he had from the hospital!" Einin yelled. "Well, I tried but he woke up and was being an ass, and I accidentally dislocated his arm and to continue dragging him I had to break his hand."

Einin sighed, "Fine. We have to heal him first, go get the tools." Alone looked flabbergasted, "But we're supposed to show him pain! What is the thing you told me about that will cause him more pain then what I always show him?"

She chuckled, "You'll see."

Alone grabbed the healing kit, and gave it to Einin, and she began to treat his wounds. Einin was very rough, but did the job. "Let him rest for a night, if he escapes then we have the right to hurt him. I just need an hour or two before the machine is ready."

And with that Einin left the room to get back to the machine, "Don't worry, Äezōre, it's almost completed."

Alone nodded, grabbing Selozar's arm and tying it to a pole. "That isn't strong enough. He'll break free from that eventually." A voice said from behind. Alone looked up to see Foxicate in the corner, staring at Alone and Selozar.

"It's rope. Not chain. Even then, you should tie his entire body up, so he doesn't break his own arm off getting out." Alone nodded, walking off to grab some sort of chain. Foxicate walks over and stares over the body of Selozar, ready to knock him out the second he wakes up and steps out of line.

"Got some." Alone stated, walking back with a ton of chains. He grabs Selozar's body and chains his torso to the pole, and then his hands and legs together. Foxicate grabs the remaining chains and chains it around Selozar's throat, making sure Selozar doesn't escape no matter what.

"I'm headed to bed. Tell Eizatar to come sleep soon, her and the baby's health is more important then the machine." Alone demands, and began to walk up the stairs of the basement. "Got it."

Foxicate opened the rusty door to peek in and tell Einin to go to sleep. Einin was almost done with the machine, and jumped when she heard the door creak open. She turned to the door, her eyes illuminating in the darkness. "Fox, get out. I'm busy."