Chapter 4: A Jolly Return

Today was Christmas, Selozar was ordered to go outside and chop down a tree for Christmas. Alone had found a way to get Uleanra under control; wrap Christmas lights around his head and neck, if he misbehaves, Alone just has to grab the cord and choke him with it. Some would deem this as kinky, but Uleanra x Alone is a horrible ship that the author should have never come up with.

Selozar, no matter how badly he was tempted to just run, knew he wouldn't make it. He was under heavy supervision. This was a house on Earth, because Alone was inviting Albert over, and wanted it to be a quick drive, so it'd be easy for Albert to come over.

At least, for once, Selozar could see Albert. He's grown attached, borderline obsessed with Albert, he would wish to see Albert again, it was all he had because he was so tired of his normal life, he was sick of Alone, and he was sick of the beatings. Albert, the one person who was able to make everything not as bad as it usually is, was all Selozar wanted. He was selfish, and just wanted freedom. Did he have more to this selfish feelings of want and hope? Selozar didn't know. All he knew was pain, and that's all he remembered.

Alone walked outside, to see Selozar lost in thought mid-chop. "UGH! Useless rock! Get inside and clean up, I'll chop this tree!" Alone yelled, as Selozar zones back in, Alone hit him in the back with his sword. Selozar cried out in agony, blood dripping from his back as he laid in the white glimmering snow. Before Selozar was hit again, he got up using every force in his body, and began to walk back into the house.

Once Selozar locked the door, he shakily walked over to the couch and fell onto it. Uleanra came rushing downstairs, lifting Selozar up and trying to convince him that he needs to clean, Selozar didn't care, he just wanted to lay on the couch and wait for Alone to finally end his life. He was sick and tired of everything. "C'mon! Albert's coming over today, shouldn't you be glad about that?" Uleanra asked, using his last line of convincing to get Selozar to get things over with.

"But Albert probably wouldn't notice me gone. Nobody would, I'll be forgotten. It's inevitable." Selozar replied, Uleanra decided to build on, trying to get Selozar to get up and keep pushing forward. "But don't you like Albert?"

"Uleanra, I already told you, no, I only confirmed to-" "To get me to shut up?" Uleanra interrupted, Selozar looked in his eyes, a dead look on his face. "And once Albert's over, Alone won't hit and abuse you every second of the day! Shouldn't you be glad about that?"

Selozar finally got up, and began to clean the house, opening the bathroom and spraying Febreze in there to keep the smell of rotting corpses to a minimum.

He set up the table, and once all was done, he flopped onto the couch. "You did it!" Uleanra cheered, trying to keep the mood light. Selozar didn't move. "S-Selozar?"

Uleanra looked at Selozar's face, to see his face wet with tears, Selozar was on a borderline mental break down. "Selozar-" "Leave me alone."

Uleanra backed off of Selozar, he didn't want to make him more upset then he already was.

Selozar was left to cry, until eventually he passed out.

He then awoke about 10 minutes later, to the sound of the door creaking open. Selozar looked up and saw Albert nervously walking in, Selozar stayed down, so Albert didn't see him. Uleanra was spinning in place, Selozar assumed it was because Alone told him too, because to Alone, Uleanra was just misbehaving decor. Albert took a second to look at Uleanra, obviously confused, but after a moment walked into the spare bedroom.

Alone Traveler walked inside, and looked at Selozar, mentally asking where Albert was. Selozar looked to the guest bedroom, and Alone nodded, walking over to greet him when he walked out.