"Cirque Du Fairy"

Okay, so. I'm just gonna write what I did on the Quotev version of this story : "Okay so... I am fully aware of how God awful I've been about updating this book (series), and I do want to apologize for any major disappointments but, I legitimately cannot continue this series anymore.

First off, this entire thing started off on a whim, and do I regret it? No- well, kind of. This was just going to be a one off type thing but, obviously it evolved. I grew to kind of look at this story with disdain. It took every bit of energy I had to even pull together some sloppy version of what I kind of wanted to create.

Secondly, now with two very labor-intensive, and very time-consuming jobs, I can barely keep up with the rest of my life aka, attending college full-time. And trust me, I'm fully aware that I will most likely have weekly mental breakdowns from everything I'm trying to keep up with but, it's genuinely what I have to do at this point in my life.

So, even though I came to despise this story, I will miss updating it. Yep... I'm discontinuing "Cirque du Fairy." If you wish, I can send you a message that contains a basic overview of what I was planning for future chapters but, that's most likely all I will be able to do.

I'm sorry for discontinuing this series, and I'm also sorry that even though quite a few of you enjoyed my writing, it is no where near what I'm capable of, and it's embarrassing. I hope you all understand my reasoning for this decision I've come to, and I wish you all the best.

Thank you ALL for continuing to read and discuss this story, it truly does mean a lot to me!"

Here is the url to Cirque Du Fairy in case you want to see how Zoro's story ends : https://www.quotev.com/story/10724564/Cirque-Du-Fairy-Discontinued-For-Real-This-Time