Chapter 1 - Disappear

A/N Just letting everyone here know, I wrote this when I was like, 15? Maybe 16? So, as I am now 19 years old, I have greatly improved in my own writing. My writing is currently much better than what is displayed in this fanfic. Now, I'm not saying this story is god-awful to read but, I figured I'd put a disclaimer here anyways. I hope you all enjoy!

Chapter 1 - Disappear

     There's not a whole lot know about the Phantomhive Manor, or family for that matter. That being said, that means that a many of people will do anything to gain information concerning the head of the Phantomhive Manor, even deciding to go on a suicide mission. Because of that, it has seemed to make many of the servants of Earl Phantomhive paranoid about someone trying to spy on them, and maybe even try to kill them. So keeping that in mind, here we see a man named Sebastian Michaelis, he's incredibly tall, pale and has midnight black hair and deep red eyes. He's adorning a butler's suit and is, most notably, wearing a slight scowl on his face ; most likely because of the "incompetent gardener" Finny. Finny seemed to have heard footsteps from the forest behind the manor and had immediately went to Sebastian for help, claiming that there was a "demon" in the woods, well whatever he doesn't know won't hurt him.

     Trekking through the woods on some wild goose chase is definitely not something that anyone would ever want to do, not even a demon such as himself. Even if there was someone out here, they would pose no threat to the Raven Demon, all he had to do was simply kill them. He's been out in the woods looking for someone that may or may not be there for a little over an hour, irritating Sebastian more and more as time goes on, no one should be able to hide their presence for this long, so it seemed likely Finny had been imagining things. The farther he had gotten into the woods, the more irate he became, thinking it was nothing but the gardener's imagination, he decided he was to head back to his Young Master ; hopefully be able to tell him what happened and to maybe increase the Manor's security. Before he was even able to turn back however, he heard something in a clearing not too far away from the trail he had been following. Working his way over there slowly, making sure he was well hidden, almost invisible and making no sound whatsoever, he looked over to whatever had made that noise from his spot hidden in the foliage. He was rather confused by what he had seen, a somewhat short figure donning a tattered, black cloak with tears along the edges. The figure, presumably male was also barefoot (possibly poor), and the figure isn't a human, that much Sebastian could tell however, he he didn't appear to be a demon, an angel nor a grim reaper so, what was he? The cloaked figure was talking to a short girl with wavy, beach blonde hair that goes down to the ground, she has a light pink dress with simple purple designs on the upper part of the dress with light blue outlining said color. The girl, who could presumably be around the age of 13 has pale skin and blank, green eyes, and has small angel wing accessories adorning her head ; the child is obviously a ghost. Being too far away, Sebastian can't fully hear what they're discussing, just bits and pieces. Words including, Queen, Fairy Tale, Mission and Guard Dog, and not knowing how everything fits together, Sebastian decides that when he takes care of the figures and gets back to the manor, he'll inform Ciel about their discussion. 

     With that thought in mind, he decides to make himself known and steps into the clearing with the unnamed "visitors." Once he fully emerges out however, the ghost disappears quickly in a golden light. Along with her, the figure turns around and when he does, Sebastian can fully see the man's attire. Wearing nothing but a simple, black muscle shirt, and baggy, black pants that taper at the end. Unfortunately for Sebastian, he too disappeared quickly. 

     Figuring that he'll see him again, Sebastian decided to head back to the manor, a bit quicker than his way into the forest as he isn't searching for anything or anyone, it takes him about 10 minutes to make it back and another minute to make it to Ciel's office. Once he enters, he can see his Young Master working on a letter to his Fiancee Elizabeth Midford, or Lizzy as she prefers to be called. They enjoy communicating even when not in each other's presence. Once he has fully entered, he begins to tell his Young Master about the suspicious duo he spotted in the forest, including that he and his Queen were mentioned, and the possibility that the pair could have possibly been spies or assassins. After learning of everything that occurred, Earl

      Phantomhive figured it also has something to do with the aforementioned "Fairy Tale," and decides to have Sebastian investigate the matter, anything pertaining to Fairy Tales or fairies in general. Ciel wanted to know about everything. So with one final look, Sebastian bows to his Contractor.

"Yes, Young Master."