027

Bill's POV
When we finally woke up at noon, the sun was blinding us through the open curtains, stan was still laying there looking at the roof.

Did he get any sleep?

"So, what do you want to do today sleepy head?" He teased me

"I just want to stay here"

"I know. But we have to get up at some point"

"I know."

Neither of us moved which made me laugh, eventually I stood up and held my hand out to him. "I'm hungry"

He laughed at me before we got up and went downstairs to eat cereal, my family was out, we sat across from eachother eating cereal.

He smiled at me and touched my leg with his foot, I blushed "stop you idiot" he smiled at me before taking his empty bowl to the dishwasher.

"Should we meet up with the losers?" He questioned while coming back to take my now empty bowl, "yeah, I'll go call them. Go shower you smell like ass" I laughed when he rolled his eyes and went upstairs.

Richie was answering the phone as the water starting running and I proposed meeting at the barrens, after agreeing I told him to call Eddie and Mike.

I proceeded to call Ben and Bev who both agreed, by the time I finished the calling Stan was out of the shower and getting changed when I walked in.

My face turned beet red to see him standing there without a shirt on "oh- um, uh, sorry" I spat out before shutting the door and walking to the bathroom.

We got ready, I was being awkward but hey that's cool. And we held hands while we walked to go meet the Losers.

"you're mom was screaming my name all night. I'm surprised you didn't hear"

"Beep beep richie"

"Yeah Rich no one needs to hear about your fantasies"

We heard through a chorus of laughter before running up to meet the rest of the losers

"Ah there's the lovebirds"

"Shut up richie" eddie scolded.

And the rest of the day went the exact way you'd expect it to, Richie throwing mud pies around like a child and Eddie cringing at all the germs.

Beverly painting my nails and Stan and Ben talking about Birds, Mike sitting beside Eddie and all of us laughing.

All of us okay and happy, and it was nice to see us all laughing together again.

------------------------------
Published on: October 14th 2019
Word count: 407

Honestly I am so sorry that this update took me forever. Life just got absolutely insane, I was tempted to just give up on this story and discontinue it, but I've got way too much out of this story to do that.

I've met some of the best people in my life from this book and I wouldn't have it any other way, I've gotten some support from people all over the world and I've got to laugh at your comments and I will finish this. I promise!!

It just might take awhile, I love you all, thank you so much for anyone still reading!! ❤
-Nathan