018

3rd POV
Rain slowly fell from the sky, hitting Stanley Uris' back and head, he continued to cry, sobs escaping his mouth.

He had been crying for an hour, he was physically and mentally exsausted, he had walked around the town over and over, looking for Bill, Stan had no idea how he still had tears left to cry.

Stan did not want to face Bill's parents so he continued walking, Stan yelled in frustration, he was mad because he didn't protect Bill the way he should've.

Tears were still rolling down his cheeks as it got dark. Soon it was 10pm and Stan knew he needed to get back home. He walked through the doors and tried to get into his and Bill's room without being noticed, no such luck.

"Stan!! Why are you so late? Where is Bill?! What happened?! Explain. Right. Now." Mr. Denbrough exclaimed as Stan walked in the door, Stan turned to them, his cheeks still red and his eyes filled with tears,

"Bill's gone. I don't know where. One second he was beside me and the next he was gone." Stan was crying again then he turned around and walked up the stairs.

Stan's POV
I just left Mr. And Mrs. Denbrough in shock, I went upstairs and closed mine and Bill's bedroom door softly, I crawled into our bed and got under the covers; they smelt like Bill.

I started sobbing loudly

I fucked up...

Again.

I always do.

He's gone and I couldn't save him.

What if he's dead?

What if he's in pain?

What if--

My mind shut off and I feel asleep instantly. I didn't know how I fell asleep so fast with out any difficulties but it happened.

***

When I woke up and Bill wasn't beside me all the memories from
yesterday flooded my mind and I closed my eyes tightly. I wanted the thoughts out of my mind.

I didn't move all day. It was Saturday and I didn't have anything to do, so I just stayed in bed either sobbing or staring into space feeling nothing.

My whole world was falling apart. I didn't have Bill, and Bill kept me sane. So without him I didnt know what would happen.

I spent all weekend mourning, and I didnt expect the feeling to go away any time soon. I was dreading school, I didnt eat, I didnt shower, i didnt do anything except cry and lay in bed.

I lost Bill, and that meant that I lost a part of me.

---------------------------------------------------------
Word Count: 423
Published On: September 30th 2018