014

Bill's POV
"Help..." I heard from behind me. I turned around and saw Georgie laying on the sidewalk. He was covered in blood and bruises. His arm was missing and he looked so scared.

I turned my head to see Stan looking at Georgie in amazement. His mouth was open and his eyes were wide "how?" He questioned, I shook my head then looked at Georgie again.

He slowly started to crawl towards us, oddly losing his human - like shape. Me and Stan stayed frozen in out spot, we glanced at eachother occasionally as he was moving towards us looking less and less like himself.

I lightly shoved Stan's arm and he came back to reality, we both looked at eachother than took a slow step backwards, then another, than another.

I suppose this made "Georgie" mad, he started to crawl faster, becoming skinny, tall, and a dark murky color. His face was twisted and had all kinds of random dents and dips in it. His skin was changing colors and his black eyes seemed to swallow you into darkness.

I turned around and started running, not even three seconds later Stan joined me and we were sprinting down the street taking ocasional glances behind us.

We ran and ran not even cheaking if It was behind us anymore. Even if It wasn't we would keep running. We ran all the way across the town and straight back to my house.

Once we stepped through the door and shut it we slid down the wall and sat there for five minutes catching our breath.

Stan's POV
Once I was breathing normally again I looked at Bill and saw tears running down his face and his hands were in his hair. He was having a much harder time comprehending everything.

I put my hand on his shoulder and rubbed circles on it before looking around the house. I saw Georgie again, only this time he was sitting and the kitchen table. I went over to him and he was mumbling weird things to himself.

I walked in front of him and his eyes were wide and covered in a glossy silver coat, he was smiling an angry smile that told you he wanted revenge, he was looking at his hands which were folded and placed on the table and his skin was pale and ghoast like.

It's not Georgie, it's not Georgie, it's not--
It stood up and ran over to where Bill was. No. I bolted over there to see it over top of bill, in the same form it was in when we were outside. It was holding Bill's neck and I boiled with anger.

I grabbed it's shoulder with one hand and wrapped my other around its waist then ripped the creature off of my Bill.

This was when everything went completely downhill, It left, but It was mad. Super mad, and It wanted to get us now.
-------------------------------------------------------------
490 words
Published on: June 26th

Yeah... so that just happened...