003

There is a mention of a eating disorder

Stan was just about to walk out the door on Monday morning to go to school when Bill had stopped him. Everyone else had alreddie left the house and it was just them.
"Alright, listen closely because I'm not repeting myself, I don't want you here. Don't you think for one minute I do. I'm sick of my parents treating me like shit and now, to make matters worse you're here. Making them ignore me more. Thanks a lot" Bill finished

Leaving Stan shocked Bill walked out of the house and started towards the school. After a moment Stan followed, not to closely.

Stan was excited to go to school, for it was one of the only times he would get to see his friend Eddie. Stan and Eddie always met at the bike racks, and when Stan got there Eddie was waiting for him with a empethetic smile on his face, he quickly ran over to Stan and pulled him into a tight embrace, not even thinking about letting go. Only worrying about comforting his friend after what his shitty parents did.

The bell rang after ten minutes and they went into the school, like every other day they went to their lockers and headed to class.

Once lunch rolled around Stan sat with Eddie who had invited some kid named Richie to sit with us. I didn't really care because I didn't like talking while I ate anyways, so I would usually just read.

Eddie and Richie sat down and soon after so to did Bill. "You didn't tell me he would be here," Bill wispered to Richie not so quietly "I didn't think it would be a problem," Richie said with a sorry smile to which Bill rolled his eyes and looked down to his food.

Stan spent the whole lunch hour reading and slowly eating his food, Eddie and Richie talked and flirted with eachother, and Bill sat there eating absolutely nothing.

When Stan thought about it, he hadn't seen Bill eat anything since he started staying with them. He'd have to ask him later...

-------------------------------------------------------------
357 words
I have no idea when this was written...oops