"Mate, as much as I would love to be the one who did this...it wasn't me. I haven't even touched a device besides the TV. I just touched my phone for the first time today." He said with a firm voice.

I sat down next to him on the couch. "You're a terrible lair."

He quirked a brow at me and kept his face straight. My brows frowned.

"Well if you didn't then why is it here and why did it happen? And who did it?"

"I don't know but you should find out. The fans are going to be blowing up your phone with questions soon." He said

And right on time my phone started vibrating and making notification noises, signaling that I just got numerous tweets. Fantastic.

"Niall, Liam, and Zayn get yourselves down here right now!" I yelled upstairs to them.

Soon after, three boys came hopping down the steps, skipping some, and jumping off the railing (Zayn) to get down here. Looking very alarmed.

"Who did this to my Instagram page and posted some unspeakable things about me?" I said as calmly as I could get, showing them all my page from my phone. I earned some chuckles, snickers and out burst laughing. This isn't funny!

"Not me!" Niall said. He's the one who was chuckling.

"Wouldn't dare." Liam said, calming.

"Too busy to." Zayn said while texting on his phone.

I took an unnoticeable step towards them and snatched Zayn's phone away before looking at his screen. He wasn't on Instagram as I thought, he was texting Perrie.

So if none of them did it, who did because I haven't pranked anyone but them.

I walked over to one of our body guards, Bill. He's good with this kind of thing. I even used him to help me with other prank cases. He even solved one when someone put worms in his shoes before he put them on, it had his feet feeling funny and smelling terrible for a week (that may or may not have been me who did it).

"Bill! My favorite body guard!" I said while smiling walking up to hug him.

"What is it this time Harry?" He asked sighing.

"Why do you think I want something?"

"You never say ' favorite body guard ' when you don't want something in return. So what is it?"

"Okay you caught me. I need you to take this to Paul and find out who did this to my account."

"What's the magic word."

"Uh. . .," My eyes lit up "Please?"

"No."

"What? Why?"

He observed me, looking into nothing before taking the phone from my hand. "Alright I'll be back in thirty minutes with the answer to your problem."

"Thanks Bill you're the best."

"So I've heard."

Now it's time to devise a plan on who did this.

| 30 Minutes Later |

I finally found a plan. If its a girl who did it I'm going to consult and if that doesn't work I'm going to sue. And if its a boy I'm going to beat him up. Simple as that. The guys are just sitting down watching me rack my brain trying to come with this stuff (while still laughing at me). Hmh. It's still not funny.

I literally jumped to the door when it rang. I opened to see Bill with the good news.

NAOMI'S POV

We were still watching A.N.T Farm and when it went on commercial, we decided to go downstairs for a snack. Which was Rice Crispy Treats. We skipped down there almost tripping and falling before our BG (body guards) caught us before we hit the floor.

We thanked them then went to the cabinets to grab the treats and sat at the kitchen table eating them.

My mind thought back to previously today and remembered something. "Aria?"

She bit into the square. "Hmm?"

"Do you think we will get in trouble for doing that prank?"

"Nia, we did a lot of pranks today so your gonna have to be a bit more specific."

"I'm talking about the Instagram hack on that Harry person? Do you think we will get in trouble?"

"We cleaned up our tracks that could lead back to us. So no I think we're safe."

What is she talking about? No we didn't. "Um Aria...we didn't."

"Didn't what?"

"We didn't clean up our tracks."

"No I'm positive we did. We exited out of the account and turned off the computers."

"Um our computers are still on and the account is still up. After we finished we went straight to watch TV. We didn't exit out of anything."

Realization must of hit her cause her eyes widened. "Oh my god your right!! We have to go and exit out before someone finds out!"

Just as we sprinted to the stairs the bell rang.

*********

Till the next episode!?