Part 20~ Date night

Y/N POV

We arrive back to the apartment and Daniel and I go up to our apartment and the other boys go to Corbyns apartment. Daniel and I grab the stuff Liam needs for the night. I put Liam in his stroller and then we head to Corbyns apartment. When we get to his apartment Daniel knocks on the door. Corbyn opens it moments later.
"Hello come on in" Corbyn says. We walk in to see the boys sitting on the couch playing Fortnite.
"Here's all his stuff" I say placing the bags on the table.
"Is this everything?" Corbyn asks.
"Yeah but if we forgot something here's a key to our apartment" Daniel says handing him a key.
"Yeah that's should be everything" I say.
"Ok bye bye Liam we will see you later" Daniel says picking Liam up.
"Your such a cute dad" Zach says.
"Thanks, here" Daniel says laughing and then handing Liam to me.
"Hey Liam, we will see you later I love you" I say to Liam but I start crying.
"Oh no Y/N it's ok we will be back give Liam to Corbyn" Daniel says as I hand Liam to Corbyn.
"It's the first time I'm leaving him what if something happens" I say.
"Y/N it's fine they will call us if something goes wrong, ok?" Daniel says and I just nod.
"Bye" Corbyn says as we leave his apartment.
"Come on Y/N let's go, do you need to go back to the apartment before we leave?" Daniel asks.
"No we can just go" I say.
"Ok let's go" Daniel says as he grabs my hand and we enter the elevator.
"Where are we going?" I ask Daniel.
"No no no you wanted this to be like before you got pregnant so it's a surprise" Daniel says.
"Oh ok then Mr. Mystery" I say smiling and then kissing him.
"This reminds me of the day we sneak out for our first date" Daniel says.
"Yeah that was an amazing day" I say smiling at Daniel. Then the door open up to the lobby.
"Coming on we are walking" Daniel says.
"It's really like our first date" I say smiling.
"Yeah" Daniel says wrapping his arm around me. We walk until we reach Chipotle and Daniel stops.
"My favorite" I say.
"I know it is" Daniel says up the door for me. We go in and order it for to go.
"Where are we going now?" I say looking at Daniel.
"To look at the stars" Daniel says. Daniel and I walk until we reach a beautiful over look of part of LA.
"Wow" I say.
"I know Corbyn told me about it" Daniel says. I smile at him and then sit down. We sit down and eat and talk. After we are finished Daniel goes and throws our trash away and then comes back. Daniel lays down and I lay next to him with my head on his chest. We lay there for a while looking up at the stars.
"So are we going home after this?" I ask Daniel.
"It's only 12:30 we have the whole night to our selves we might as well enjoy" Daniel says smiling at me.
"Yeah I know" I say to Daniel smiling back. I continue looking into his eyes when I see his eyes go to my mouth for a second before they go back to my eyes. We both lean in and connect our lips. We both sit up not disconnecting our lips. Daniel moves me so I'm sitting on his lap with my legs around his waist. Daniel starts kissing down my neck.
"Daniel Daniel stop" I say and he stops.
"What's wrong?" Daniel asks looking all worried.
"We can't do this here?" I say to Daniel.
"Why there is no one around?" Daniel says kissing me again.
"Daniel I don't want to do this here" I say.
"Fine let's go do one last thing before we go home" Daniel says as he pulls us both up.
"Oh where are you taking me?" I ask Daniel.
"To her ice cream" Daniel says and I immediately started smiling.
"I love you" I say.
"I love you too" Daniel says wrapping his arm around me. We arrive at the 24 hour ice cream parlor. We go inside and order one strawberry ice cream cone to share. Daniel pays and then we leave and sit on the bench outside. We sit on the beach eating out ice cream and looking at the stars.
"Hey look that one looks like a giraffe" I say.
"And you love giraffes" Daniel says.
"Yeah I do" I say looking at Daniel. After about 10 minutes we both get up to head home.
"Do you want to finish what we started earlier when we get back to the apartment?" Daniel says laughing and I just push him.
"Oh Dani" I say.
"Is that a yes?" Daniel asks.
"Of course it's a yes" I say.