7~ Forgive or Forget

After that night when Jungkook told me about his pass me and him text mostly everyday. Jimin and me go out all the time now and are wedding is this weekend just thinking about it it get's me even nervous. Me and him are getting closer more and more we call each other baby or babe but we have not kissed or made out yet and I'm not planning until we get married. Jin and J-hope, I really don't know anything about them but Jimin tells me things about them how their doing or other things. I really would careless after all everything they fucken did to me this is nothing I want  to forgive them but I also want to forget them and never see them again. Jimin says they barley eat at times, I guess they really miss me but I just can't get myself to forgive them and Jimin know's that. 

Friday morning

I wake up pretty early because I have to go pick up Lisa so she could come help me with some last minutes wedding plan like the honeymoon and ect. I did my hair and make up, after that I walked to my close to pick something out. It took me around 20 minutes just to pick this out

I was getting my phone and key car when Lulu walked in looking worried and scared

"Y/N I need to tell you something."

"What's happening."

"Y/N Jin and J-hope got in a car accident while going back home. Jimin thinks it was Kai because he saw a black car follow them and that same car hit them. J-hope is fine but Jin is in a coma."

"I will see if I have time to go later today but right now I have plan's."

"Y/N you should go now to see how they are doing."

"I have plan's right now and they are for the wedding."

"But they are your brothers."

"And? They didn't care about me before so why should I even care them." I said

"Fine I get it but if you end up going can you tell me so we can go together."

"Ok I will I promise now I have to go bye Lulu." I said hugging her

I was walking to my car thinking about what Lulu told me. I just rolled my eyes of the thought of me going to see them. I will take Lulu today but I won't go in to see them I can't and I won't. I started my car and drove to Lisa's house and from here it's an hour so I better get going if I want to get there on time. I was driving and l was listening music when the music stopped and I know someone was calling I look at the phone ID and it was Jimin so I answered quickly. I know he was going to tell me about Jin and J-hope hyung.

"Yes Jimin what's up." I said in a cute voice 

"Did Lulu tell you what happened."Jimin said in a worried tone

"Yes she did." I said rolling my eyes

"Well are you on your way here then."

"Um no I'm not I have to go with Lisa to finish somethings for the wedding."