6~Date??

Y/N P.O.V 

Lisa dropped me at my house and decided to stay over. I really needed a friends and me and her are close I can tell her anything that is on my mind. I got to my room and put on my pj's which is this*you might want to remember this because ya'll see....*

Lisa put some pj's I gave her after she put them out I put my head on her lap and cried

Lisa put some pj's I gave her after she put them out I put my head on her lap and cried. I was a mess after everything I found out today. Moments later I smell cookies, the door opened and Lulu came in with a plate of cookies she made and three cups of milk.

"I heard what happened. Are you okay my love."She said as she put the milk and cookies down.

I got up running to her and hugged her while tears came out my eye's. She was always there when I needed her the most and right now I need her more then ever and she is right here with me letting me cry in her arms. I told her everything and she was very disappeared with them, I also told Lisa and Lulu about my so called date with Jimin they were so happy. They said to wake up early and get ready right away. They also said to call them over to help me out. We talked for about an hour, but I guess I fell asleep 

Next day 

"Wake up my love."a soft and calm voice said

"5 more minutes."

"Then I guess we can't go on are date can we."

I shot my eye's open and looked in front of me and the first thing I see is a cute and smiling Jimin. I put the blanket over my head and panicked. What in the world is he doing here??I felt someone pull the off of me. I just smiled.

"Why are you early?"I said still smiling

"Well someone called me to tell me you were not waking up so I got in my car and drove here to make you up. And it worked."He said laughing at this point.

"Oh I'm sorry for bring you all the way here to wake me up."

"It's fine but you better get ready we leave soon, Okay???"

"Okay"I said getting up 

"Hot PJ's."

"What"

"Look down."

I looked down and found myself wearing a hot and cute PJ's I bought a while back. I smirked at Jimin. 

"Look what you see."

"Of course I do."

"Well you will have to wait until the wedding. Now you better get out before I take longer."

And with that Jimin left and Lisa stayed to help me out. I did my make-up while Lisa did my hair. We finished and I look pretty good if I say so myself. It was something simple but cute at the same time.

Hair and outfit: