Dream Glow

You might have heard about this song but if you haven't then this song BTS recorded two years ago but I guess they ended up not taking it out. But anyways the song feat Charli XCX she is very pretty and a very good singer you might know her by the song Fancy or Boom Clap. Its a very good song it amazing I have not stopped listening to it.

 Its a very good song it amazing I have not stopped listening to it

That's her three or two years old pretty right

This is her now she is still pretty right

Okay anyways you might be like wow BTS singing with her sorry but not all member's sang with her. The only one's how did was of course Jungkook, also worldwide handsome Jin, and Little Mochi Jimin was in it. Sorry for all the people that their bias are other members but my bias was here. But just so you know that Jungkook is my bias wreaker then after that I can't choose they all mean so much equal. Anyways that the people singing in it. I wish that all of them would of singed but this song sounds good really good.

Well here you go the song also this song has something to do will the new BTS game because if you look it says BTS World Original Soundtrack (Pt1) so that might mean there are more songs to come so if your bias didn't sing here then they might sin...

Well here you go the song also this song has something to do will the new BTS game because if you look it says BTS World Original Soundtrack (Pt1) so that might mean there are more songs to come so if your bias didn't sing here then they might sing in the next one. So enjoy the song!!!! 

I was listening to this song while writing this I just love this song its so good. I hoped you liked it too. I will put this song in my chapters for music break. But if you guys want me to use a song you like just send me the song name and the singer's name.

Well Bye My Loves until tomorrow