Did she miss me;

(Life is too short,learn to forget and forgive).

Zainab pov;
After visiting Iyan mother,i was very tired. You know ,she started saying sorry .And iforgive her .God himself forgive people then why wouldn't i.She was relieved. But Iyan was very sorry 🙇. He didn't know what to do. I was just fine, outside but my inner filling wasn't. I was like going crazy. You know, i used to check acar wherever isaw one like that of Isnad.Isnad smell was mostly in my nose.I used to feel all alone. Sometimes, i even call his name in my sleep. When my sister is up,itell her it was a nightmare. Life is hard at home. It had been a week,but it seems four years. I wonder what has happened to me. I used to play basketball before marriage ,👰 but now it is impossible .Sad all the time, ⏰ it is now my altitude. I want him, ineed him this is what i was feeling  .Him and me was like a dream.That never lies. Wait a minute is that him.Is that Is added.

"Any one here"? Said Isnad.
Am I dreaming. I miss him .Today am gonna tell him, how hard is to be happy without him.
"Any one here"? Said Isnad with loud voice.
Yes,iam here. Itold him with a smile on my face.
Wait, want if he didn't forgive me.But why is here then. Suddenly,i was surprised by ahug.
"I miss you mrs.Isnad". Isnad told me with a huge smile.
"I miss you too".I said to him.
I cannot lier anymore. I miss him,feeling him on my chest was the best feeling ever. He forgive me. Finnally,he did.
"Let go home mrs.Isnad Mubarak".He wispered in my ear.
I was just smiling at him. I cannot believe this day actually comes.
"Let go."This was my answer.

Isnad pov;
On my way to Aram house . I call Aram, and told him .That iam going to take my wife.He told me that ,he will be out for some business.  Soon he will come back. Itold him okay. As soon as enter Zainab's parent house.I wanted to meet my wife. I started asking. If anyone was there. I wanted to see, if my wife miss me or not. Suprisingly, she was the one answering me that .
"Yes,iam here". After she said  this. In the sound ican feel the broken 💔..
I started asking myself, why didn't I trust her. Iam stupid. Now you will feel very special lady.I promise that.
Itold her ,that i miss you. I can't believe she answer back, each statement sweetly. And i finish with let go home mrs .Isnad. And she responded. I spent that day there. Early in the morning 🌅. I take my wife and we leave to Sweden.

THE END OF LIFE STORY OF ISNAD.

HEY GUYS, THANKING YOU ALL ,FOR YOUR SUPPORT  ,I HOPE TO SEE YOU ON MY NEXT STORY UNIVERSITY PRESIDENT.  LOVE YOU ALL. YOUR SUPPORT WAS MY SUCCESS. BELIEVE OR NOT. I APPRECIATE YOUR ALL.
BYE GUYS ,NICE MEETING YOU ALL.
THANK YOU VERY MUCH.