Honey moon;

Hey guys .Ihope you don't mind me telling you the fact that ;in this story iam using Islamic rules and traditional.Therefore , those who expected romance at first site and chapter iam sorry. I respect all the deens.But this story ,imade it to prove that sometime the love which we think
it is .It is not .That why you, ididn' t allow flirting and all in the first site.
Now let begin;

Zainab's pov;
Iwas very tired .You know the wedding gowns are heavy.My heart was moving up and down .Iwas breathing real hard .Because iwas thinking of how bossy will react, when we will be alone.Ijust can't take the filling of him and me alone .Not only that but laying on the same bed. Oh GOD, this feeling real pis me off.Suddenly, iheard some one cough to catch my attention.
When iturn ican't believe, it was the bossy standing infront of the toilet door. So he was at the toilet ,and didn't bother to lock the door of the room.And he cough again clearing his throat.

Isnad; If your done admiring you husband ,let go eating.(smirk all over his face).
Zainab;And what make you think that iwas admiring you,bossy . (Looking at him).
Isnad; Wow, abride who talk harshly to her husband.
Zainab; This bossy real get on my nerves now.Even though he looks owsome and handsome with his shirt and boxer.He don't expect iwill be admiring him.(thinking)
Isnad;Come on , let go.(both moving to words the dinning room.)

Isnad pov;
As soon as iwas out of the toilet. Isaw Zainab sitting probably,thinking of something. Ican tell ,it was disturbing her a lot. Ilove to tease Zainab.Because ,one of her weakness is that ,she hates jokes.You can easily tell by her reaction. So when iwas Infront of the toilet door,she was looking at me .Probably, it was for some reason.I decided to annoy her .By accusing that ,she was admiring me.And iworn as she was filled with anger .Ready to kill me.As soon as we reach the dinning room. Comment and talks started. Probably, it was my sis and mom.As they are the only one with us in the hotel.

Issy Mom;Wow, aren't you the lovely couple in the world.(smilling)
Issy sister; Yah ,mom ithink we should make amagazine for them .And my brother will increase profits.(laughing)
Zainab;(smiling)
Isnad; Hahaha,(disgust)
Issy Mom; so Issy,tell me when are we leaving?
Isnad;Tommorrow morning mom.(seriously)
Issy sister; What? Ineed to go and look around ahee (brother). You are always busy but not in this week.
Issy mom; Come on,he wan' t to stay with Zainab and you know....😊😊
Issy sister;But, he can still do that, when we are at Egypt .We are not taking her any where.(pointing to Zainab)
Issy mom;Don't be stubborn. You know you brother,need space.
Issy sister; Omg, itotal forget that fact.( evil laughing).
Isnad; Are you done? Am leaving. (Goinging to the room)
Issy mom; Zainab, ihave already put clothes on your cupboard.
Zainab ;Thankyou mom.

Isnad pov;
Oh GOD what is mom ,and her lovely daughter discussing? Iam sure Zainab is burning right now with fear. Ishould just stop them.After istop them. Iheard mom telling Zainab that, she has already put clothes on the cupboard. But this look of my Mom. Iknow she is up to something now .As soon as ireached the room .Iopen up the, cupboard. There was amini skirt , and a backless shirt. As I expected.

Zainab;Looking for something on my side of cupboard? (Smiling)
Isnad;No ,not real actually (catching his head)
Zainab; Thief , doesn't this suit you Mr.bossy.(walking towards the cupboard).
What the hell,ican not wear this .(burning with anger)
Isnad; You can sweetheart. Since iwas trying to steal your marvelous mini skirt.(Evil smile)

Zainab ;
Icannot let this bossy win this time. Iwill show him. Since, he is my husband .God has no sin for me. Iwill proof him wrong .I took a turn ,to visit the toilet. When iwas at the toilet wearing the mini.Ifound out about the backless issue. And iwas like hell, what is wrong with this family. Sweden huh,how stupid. Itook my head skarf covering my back bone .And the towel to cover up my head . And iwas out.

Isnad; Omg, really not expected?(clapping his hand)
Zainab ; You bossy.(pointing on him) Aren't you happy now ,freaking me out?
Isnad ; It wasn't me ,beutiful.
Zainab;You know what ,idon't care who it was. Because,iwin the match .
Isnad ;Really?,(moving closer).
Zainab; What is he doing now?
(thinking)
Isnad; Zainab answer me .(still moving closer until no space to escape)
Zainab; Leave me alone, bitch.(suprised)
Isnad; (looking at her with asuprise all over my face.) Come on darling,iam not going to force you .You will come ,surely .(still moving)
Zainab; What are you doing?(curiously)
Isnad;(Removing the skerf on her back ,leaving her backless.)You didn't win with this at your back.
Zainab;(cursing)Give it back .
Isnad;Come on beutiful, go and sleep . Before iwill do ,what suppose to be done on this day.(smiling). As you seems seductively.
Zainab; This stupid man ,he is real getting on my temper now.(thinking). Isay give it back .
Isnad; (Touching Zainab's lips with his fingers and keeping her hand with his ,Looking into her eyes.) Zainab go to sleep .

Hey guys wanna find out what will happen. Continue reading love exist. You'r comment,views are greatly needed. For the Muslims Ramadhan Kareem wasaum makbul