Goinging back to work;

Zainab pov; I don't  understand Isnad .You know sometimes he is fine .But idon' t think, ican trust him much.Ya allah, am I doing awrong thing.Idon't know. Show me the way.(Thinking while lying on the bed). When bossy was coming near .I fill butterflies,on my stomach.But why was that.Back at university,ifill nothing for him .And now, oh my God.

Flashback;
Amour ; wow , that girl she is really  conservative .(smiling )
Isnad; Mmmm(coughing)
Come on, she is easy to catch.
Isnad ;You are sick. (Evil laughing)
Amour; Isnad ,she is maybe of medial class,but she is aGold fearing.
Isnad;Your dreaming ,most of them(pointing on girls) are after money,and looks.
Amour ; wow , let bet for that. Go and get her.(Raising hand with money)
Isnad;Sure ,why not.(laughing)
Ireally need that  money of yours.(moving to Zainab's sit).
Isnad ;Hey, girl.(sitting near her).
Zainab; Hey; who are you?
Isnad; curious to know. Iam the owner of Mub interprice.(Confidently)
Zainab; So what do you want?
Isnad; Wanna hang out to the coffee shop? For some talk.(catching his neck)
Zainab; No, thank you iam busy.(continue eating)
Isnad; I see.(Looking direct in her eyes).
Zainab ;Iam sorry, but can you leave.
Isnad;(Returning to their table).
Amour;Hahaha.(Laughing out loud)
Isnad;Shit, that girl is getting on my nerves.But just wait and watch.(angry)
Amour; It is the first rejection, received by Mr.handsome.😄😄😄
    End of flashback.

Isnad pov;
Guys let me make one thing clear.Iam aperson who workhard, value work .I never accept, codified.That total not my thing.And ilike to make people believe ,what they want to.That why ilet Zainab, believe what she want to about me and my life.And  challenges are welcomed and accepted in my world.The next morning ,iwoke up early in the morning to pray .(Normally ivisit mosque) .But since we are getting ready to travel, and you know iam just avisiter to Egypt. I don't know much. As iwas in the room, ifound out that Zainab is still in deep sleep.

Isnad ;Zainab get up?
Zainab; What the hell?what is the time?(confused look)
Isnad;it is about 5:50am, dear wifey. (😊😊😊smiling.)
Zainab;Shit, iam late for Swalatu alfajir.
Isnad;Not much, go and pray beutiful.
(Zainab leaving to catch udhu and pray).

Zainab pov;
Iheard amale cracking voice ,calling me to wake up. Soon, irealise that it was bossy. What now ? This man really is going to pay for my sleep.(Thinking). What the hell, iam already late for Swalatu alfajir. And he was giving me, an assured look with asmile .That ishould pray. Oh GOD. Why are you doing this to me. Mr.bossy is not praying but still is getting up early. As soon as finished praying. Iwas making dua.You now back home ,mom used to wake us up.Untill ,iheard bossy clearly his throat. (Purposely).

Isnad;Hey, ihave something iwant you to try it.
Zainab;What is it issy?(smiling)
Isnad;Wanna see it. Come and take .( Evil intetion smiling)
Zainab;Then keep it for yourself.
Isnad ;Sure ,why not ?After all iwill not be the one  embraced.(chuckling)
Zainab;When ?Where? You think idon' t know that, we are going to Sweden.That means right now ican where my wedding veil.
Isnad; Let see beutiful. Because you are hard headed.( amused ).
Ahlam; (knock ,knock) Brother are you there ? Assalamu aleikun.
Isnad; Yes , Ahlam we are coming.waleikum salam.
(Moving to the dinner' s table)
Isnad;Asamualeikum mom.
Zainab;Asamualeikum mom.
Ipti;Waleikum salam. Dear children.
Isnad; Upss, that hurts my pride.
All;( Laughing).
Ahlam; So brother, how was your night with Zainab sis.
Zainab;(Looking down)
Isnad; Fine ,that why you can see me.(laughing)
Ipti; (attention coughing) So dear ,Zainab are you used to him now?
Zainab;Yes ,mom.
Ipti ; Have you buy the gown for her?(curiously)
Isnad ;Yes,mom but Zainab refuse to take it.(smirking)
Zainab ; (This bossy really is something else ).And when did you give me?
Isnad;In the room.
Zainab;(cursing).Sorry ,mom iwas praying.
Ipti;No problem, go and try it .Idon't know how Issy choose?And which colour the gown is?
Isnad; I have bought two gowns mom . One is for the arranged party and the other is for her to ware now .
Ipti; Take her to try them both, issy.

Zainab pov;
What is wrong with this family?Ya allah ,they are expecting him to check me out if it fits well. I accept the fact that they are loving and caring.But this is to much to take. (Iwas like an idol staring at the wall).

Isnad; Wow wifey , you now what me to take you to the toilet. (asking seductively).
Zainab; In your dreams, bossy.
(Sweating ).
Isnad; As expected . But you won't take much time wifey. You will be mine physical and mental. (Smirk all over his face).

 (Smirk all over his face)

Isnad ; (staring).
Zainab;Hey ,bossy Ican see your appreciating me.(teasing)
Isnad ;stupid,  anyways that fits well.
You will wear it in the party wifey.

Isnad;Wow my Wife fits in every thing

Isnad;Wow my Wife fits in every thing. (Admiring her)
Zainab;Isee now your admiring me bossy . But why bossy ihave to wear this is right now? (pointing on the red long gown ).It is not like idon't have clothes.
Isnad; It is because your not going to open the bag .Untill we reach wifey.
Zainab;Mmmhh.
Let get going.

Hey guys , ihope your enjoying the story.Please comment and views are needed in my side.Thank you guys...To Muslims Eid loading. You know guys you are giving the author power and correcting him/her led to the best work from the writers.Always remember no one is perfect....