Wedding Day ;

(Time goes it does not return where it was).

Zainab pov;
Remain hours only ,iam going to be someone's wife. Am i ready? I don't know .Ireally what to know why i accept the marriage (nikkah)?(thinking).After few minutes, it was the time for me to bath and take ahenna party gown .Normally ,in my traditional, we are wearing red gown for henna party  .Therefore ,it was ared long gown. Fatma was putting some makeup on me.Sorry to tell you but my sister is dealing with sallown(mostly base on face makeup).

Sorry to tell you but my sister is dealing with sallown(mostly base on face makeup)

Noor; Wow, daughter your are looking very beutiful. ☺☺☺
Zainab;Thanks mom.
Noor;Let get you out dear.(moving to the people room)
Zainab ;Fatma you can leave now . (Trembling)
Noor; Zainab don't panic ,cool baby.
Zainab;Mom,mom (crying)
Noor; No,Zainab if you cry you are ruining your makeup,darling.
Zainab ;(Huging her mother).

Zainab pov;
My pictures were taken.My brother was so happy for me.Like all my family members were happy.Mostly of time they come ,and kiss me on fore head .My brother was teasing,as usually. Iwas happy with the fact that ,what iwas doing was for them.😊😊😊.I was in the bed thinking,real hard.Tomorrow ,iwill be mrs.Isnad Mubarak. (Is it for real ,that was the question. )Next morning,i wake up and see people all around my bed.

Fatma ;Ican't believe this day, actual comes.🤗🤗🤗
Zainab;(lost look).
Nadir (Zainab father);My daughter is grown up now?
Fatma;Yes,dad she is.
Zainab;Dad ,imiss you .when did you come papa?
Nadir;You don't think ,iwill be absent on my first daughter nikkah .Do you?
Zainab;(Huging her dad),ilove you papa.
Nadir ;Now go and get ready.

Isnad pov;
Iam really curiously to know, how the gown fits on her body .That beutiful lady. I hope she will like it,as agift (Thinking).I will wear ablack suit .(knock,knock)How is that?

Ipti;Wow, handsome.😊😊
Isnad;Thankyou mom,but will my wife see me as handsome mom?(curiously)
Ipti; My son your as handsome as your dad.And no one can deny that fact.
Isnad;Thankyou mom .Ihope my dad is as happy as you are.

Zainab pov;
Iwas looking at my self in the mirror, and not deny the fact that Isnad knows how to choose. He seems to have a good taste. Ilike the gown, it was awhite long gown .It was glittering.Iwas staring at my self on the mirror ,until ihad my mom comes and tell me it is time. Iwas sweating .

When iwas near Isnad

When iwas near Isnad .Iheard asound.

Isnad;You are looking beutiful.
Zainab;All thanks to your good taste,sense of humor.
Isnad;Like how ichoose you.😊😊 (evil smiling).
let get into the hall,the sheikh is waiting . (Moving)
Zainab;okay.

Isnad pov;
Wow.Now iam ahusband .Someone's husband. It is amazing .Dad ,ihope your really happy for me. After that Nadir or should isay father- in -law come and hug me as well as Zainab' s brother. The sheikh is leaving .Iheard someone shouting. Picture time.

Ahlam;Hey brother , kiss the bride.
Isnad;Your sick.(smiling)
Ahlam;Come on ,Isnad ididn't leave my university for nothing.
Isnad;Well, you come for wedding and not akiss.
Ipti;come on son,we need pics.Even forehead kiss.
Ahlam;(Puppy eyes).please

Zainab pov;
Ican't believe this family .They expect their bossy, to kiss me in public. Plus, it seems really normal to them .I took the risk and kiss bossy. Ican see, he is confused, really confused by my reaction.But ipretend nothing happened.

Isnad pov;
Ican't believe ,she just kiss me.Her kiss was really fast. Idon' t know how did this girl have aboyfriend. When she is really scare and conservative. Iheard someone coughing .Infront of me was my wife'sbrother(Aram). (This cough was more like apatented one.) Isaw him moving near his sister, and kiss her forehead head.Iwanted to speak but nothing was coming.

Aram;Someone want to kill me.(evil smiling)
Isnad;Give her another kiss. Cause ididn't see that one.
Aram; Like really.
Isnad; Yes,brother -in- law.
Aram;Ican see your already burning with anger. Am afraid you will burn me and your clothes.
Everyone;(Laughing)
Isnad; Nice move. But iwin the game. Cause your sister is apart of life now.
Aram;Didn't see that coming.😊😊😊
Isnad;Now it is, due to embracing you are giving me.(smiling)
Aram;Ohh,therefore ,you have to take care not to go crazy. Cause one kiss and you were abody without soul.(smark on his face).

Hey guys,comment to give me power to write. Are you curious to know what will happen .Iam idoing well on writing?.Please inform me.